So what're y'all spending your Trump bucks on?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by LetsGoBrandon, Apr 15, 2020.

?

What're you spending your Trump bucks on?

1. Cats

12.5%
  2. Dns

8.3%
  3. Hot Tub

12.5%
  4. Mortgage

12.5%
  5. Rent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Utilities

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other bills

20.8%
  8. Savings

37.5%
  9. Online Poker

4.2%
  10. Other

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. People are driving the price up right now because Nintendo is currently completely sold out of them. The price just keeps going up

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  2. Hmmm maybe I should convice my kids to sell theirs and then buy 2 later 😂

This_Is_Jessie and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. My first car at 16 was a $500 Honda Civic that was parked next to a dumpster fire and the side mirror, door handle, and half the paint was literally melted off 😂😂 I bought a new car at 20 and officially paid it off last year, but with how expensive payments are it’s like it’s hard to keep up regular maintenance and make the payment

4. I feel like too much time has passed, where it would hurt my case. I'm probably better off just working to get a car myself at this point.

5. We live in the hills so it's required to have a summer & winter car. My summer car is a 2018 Jeep Cherokee. My winter car is a 2010 Dodge Avenger. Sounds backwards I know but 4 wheel drive be damned. I just stay home when it's really bad. The beater is to keep the salt off my nice car.

I bought the Avenger this October with 120k miles on it for $2500! It's the most expensive winter beater I've ever bought.

6. Right, we were looking around for a cheap car. We have mine and my mans work truck but you can’t put a car seat in the work truck so we were trying to find another car that was baby friendly but with how expensive they are might as well put a down payment on a nicer used one. 🤷🏻‍♀️

7. I feel you. Can't even fit our whole family in the avenger, but you've gotta be crazy to pay $5000 for something with over 100k miles on it. Defeats the purpose of a beater

Muschi likes this.
  8. I was planning to pay ahead on my car, but I hadn’t even thought about a hot tub. Thanks, Julie!

Muschi and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  9. Yw! There's inflatable ones for $200-$300! I'm kinda leaning towards that route...the $3000 ones are nice and all, but I'm trying to move soon & i don't want to move a hot tub

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. I also bought a bunch of clothes online that came in today. Most of it is heavily impractical but I thought looked cool. I now have a really warm coat that's way too big for me and has a pointy witch hood. I lub it.

Buy new clothes.

11. I thought you meant inflatable cars for a second 🤦🏼‍♀️

WhoTfIsWesday and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  12. Those sound like they'd be super safe and affordable. Kinda like bumper cars. You should patient this idea

13. Warm coats are supposed to be big, so you can layer!

14. I was envisioning one of those tiny pools people put on their lawns for their toddlers or wash their dogs in

15. They aren’t quite as good as a real hot tub but they’re definitely worth the money.

16. [​IMG]

$94. Google portable hot tub

17. If only I had room for one

18. My thought is if it lasts a few months it's money well spent

19. Honestly, it costs the same as going out for dinner w the family. It's cheap af which surprises me

Muschi and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  20. Could buy 12 of them with 1 stimulus check