OK ! THANKS ☂️

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by FIoccinaucinihilipilification, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Ehh, you allow all clubs their own thread and you allow clubs like FRIENDS to post their weird, trashy, drawn out guideline novella. No shanks

I'll usually support more threads there are just ones i feel are unnecessary. Threads that open conversation up to the community bringing more people into forums would be great

Muschi, Meanie, I_dunno and 2 others like this.
  2. You're one of the 10 people on every thread though. Who cares if a club wants to make a thread about food rp? If they enjoy it, there's probably some other weirdos out there that would enjoy it too. Therefore makinging their advertising efforts a success.

If you don't like it, ignore it. There's absolutely no need to participate in every thread.

Sounds like everybody would like some new forum users...but only if those forum users post what you want. Goodluck with that.

Buwbuw likes this.
  3. Why can’t they just have food rp in their own club though? 😳

4. If you don’t like a feature then stop using it

5. Kay

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
    Meanie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. I guess you've never seen their cringey ass posts.

And i don't care who makes threads for what. The ones that get a "theres a thread for that" response from others are likely not adding anything to the forum community anyways and if just gonna dead with 1 or 2 responses. Doesn't bother me anymore if that happens, but what your saying is it's adding something substantial to forums when it's not.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Who cares if people make cringy posts? Ignore them. There's no reason to drive people away from forums because they're learning how to use it.

9. Fr. I remember making awfully cringy posts when I first joined forums. 😂

WhoTfIsWesday and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  10. I want food rp in forums

Victoria and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  11. I made a post about deconstructing avatars we donut want like furniture and upgrading them and you and kitten crucified me for being a nub

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. That’s not the worst idea I’ve seen tbh

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Make a thread, let's do it!

14. I’ve read through 3 threads today with the same people going out of their way to make someone new to forums feel like garbage. Plenty of people read, the lack of posting is most likely because no one wants to deal with the rudeness. At this point why spend all your time watching forums for a opening to be shitty when you guys could just swap numbers and text each other all your pointless comments? You only end up talking to each other anyways.

Wednesday- not speaking directly to you btw

Victoria and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  15. I did it! Thank you for your encouragement

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  16. Lettuce build our own clique and leave everyone else out. Especially that qt bully waifu of mine, alicia14.

17. :( can I join? We can make forums great again with our noob rp skillz

18. You're our leader. #GrabForumsByThePussy

Brea_ and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  19. 😍😍This is gonna be YUGE!

20. Don't be so butthurt now nubby🌚