I NEED PIMD PLAYERS HELP AGAINST ATA

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Game-Over, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello to everyone in the beautiful community. I started this thread to ask for y'all's help against ATA. Hopefully ATA takes notice and Give me back my account. Your comments and tickets sent to Ata would be much appreciated. If I don't get my account back I very much doubt I can continue playing this game cuz I mortified as of the moment.

So 2 days ago I tried logging into my account (27mcs) llam_frozen_queen_fi_ll, but I was denied access I thought maybe it was the game lagging but I tried after sometime but still was denied access mind you I had log in several times into the account this month. I contacted ATA to help me resolve the issues, this was their reply(I tried uploading ss of tickets conversations but don't know how to).

ATA intially said sharing or selling... Of accounts is against rules of conducts. I know about the selling thing can lead to bans and crap. But the sharing I have to laugh out loud,but ok it their game ig. I mean low-key we all have pilots. Moving on they told me to provide ESSENTIALLY INFORMATION TO PROVE THE ACCOUNT IS MINE{WHICH I DID BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY DIDN'T REPLY TO THAT}. Then I noticed I had 12lites boxes in my profile meaning there was access to my account for 3-4days I presume ATA did give us free lites(I did my math ). The access was made by a friend whom am I gave permission to (low-key). I therefore reported that to ATA cause I don't understand why he could have access and I couldn't or is it because am in Africa and he his in the USA 🤷.
    ATA got all defensive and asked if I shared the account I repeat shared and replied saying I have someone who manages it
    NB: SHARE AND MANAGE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.
    They said due to this I won't have access to my 27mcs 400combined mcs that I have had and worked on for 2 years, that I didn't try to sell lol. Yet people who ask for pilot in campus get a ban🤦 like how crazy is this.
    I sent another ticket letting them know they missed the whole point of my complain. Crap continued and now they say I won't get access to my account and they won't reply any ticket since apparently the topic wasn't "on for debate"

In my opinion I feel really bad to be In this position. I don't know what to do at this point, I feel really powerless now this game is more if money and politics the fun and I hate it. I hate that I can't do anything, I hate that Me being in Africa can be the reason why I got denied access (friend in US didn't-i don't know about now)
    I hope y'all can help
    I might have to leave the game if this keeos uo. I hate it that i can't so anything and it affecting my mental health cuz I put so much effort into my account @llam_frozen_queen_fi_ll
    PLS HELP PIMD COMMUNITY TY😔

2. You’re not going to find any help here, you broke the rules & now you are paying the price. If this game is truly affecting your mental health like you claim it is then you shouldn’t continue you play it anyway.

bloodhoney, Sansa, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  3. Account sharing is against ToU as Maddi mentioned.

Additionally, upon playing you agreed to the Terms of Use, which also state this...
    [​IMG]
    So actually, since you did not abide by the Terms of Use you've essentially forfeited your rights to your account.

and also avoiding a ban is a no no

5. What rule did I break? I was stating how I felt their decision affected me. You don't sound like you care.
    PS my friend in US still has access why is this?

6. Well, you questioned why you no longer had access.

That’s more than likely the reason

7. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

InB4Lock

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  8. You just admitted to account sharing, which is against ToU. And I’m honestly not sure why your friend still has access.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. You “lOw-Key” shared your account, which, as you stated, is against the rules.

Ata also reserves the right to deny account access at any moment, without warning.

I don’t really, it’s your own fault. I’m also in a bad mood, so sorry if I sound bitchy.

They most likely changed the password & email so now you can’t log in anymore. That happens when you decide to share an account with someone.

In case none of the above issues is related to you or is the problem, there has also been a possible glitch going around that’s been affecting people who use multiple accounts on one device.

Sansa, Muschi and Day like this.
  10. Could’ve blocked one ip & not the other?

Muschi and Day like this.
  11. Definitely possible.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. You just admitted to account sharing, which is against tou. Sorry but doubt ata will give you back your account. Nobody here will support you in breaking the rules. Sorry not sorry.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  13. LMAO "manage"

You just dug your grave 6 feet deeper

Sansa, Maddi_Matsu, Day and 1 other person like this.
  14. These are merely the consequences of your actions. Your PIMD account is not a business; you don't need a manager.

15. Oof. Bye bye.

Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.