️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices + Questions ️

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, May 28, 2018.

1. I don’t personally think it’s worth as much as people sell it for tbh. But prices are dependent on the seller.

2. None of the Stella furniture comes as level 1 or anything below lv3 😅 lv3 Stella 999 is usually 60b+. I’ve never seen anything below 55

3. It’s estimations on what I think they’re worth lmao.

As a reminder, what something is worth is not always the price it’s sold at. And I’m aware it doesn’t come at Level 1. But I generally do not price leveled furniture since the price range is so large.

4. Yeah it’s just that a person took it word for word and thinks everything that’s over 45b is op because she believes in forum 🤣

5. Because it kind of is LOL.

6. I'm sorry you got butthurt on my profile due to my math ♥️ I offered people 60🍱 for items, which others have sold for from previous posts. You're sorry excuse of an insult is truly worry some. Here is the math for your personal research ♥️ you may need it next time you want to pay more than needed 😉

24🍱 at Lvl 1
    24+7(recycle value)= 31🍱
    31+7+7(because, as you should be aware, you need TWO recycle furnis for this one ☺️)=45🍱

The math was shown so people would not overprice items to 80🍱 (or more 😒), because if you act like you don't know your information, people tend to walk over you by overpricing their products 🙂

My price that I offered has been 60🍱 to two individuals. Unless you know my offer, which I had not provided to you seeing as you told me you were not selling, you shouldn't be butting into a conversation that didn't involve you to begin with 🤨 Paying over 65🍱 for an item that is decorative is not worth the bentos, especially when I could trade for more Avi parts 🧐

But anyway, seeing as you went from my wall to a forum to try, and fail, to humiliate me (as Day pointed out, it is "kind of" a ridiculous price for ANYTHING to be over 45🍱, though sometimes we must accept those who are conceited), I wish you a better day than you tried to give me. Harassment isn't the kindest thing, but at least I had your attention for awhile, huh? 😃 Btw, please do not put words in my mouth! 80🍱 is a price for for a T10 999, but definitely not for an out of a box item 😏

Much love 🥰
    The person who won't pay more than needed 😉

7. Can anyone tell me the pricing of liminal rug? If you could wall me that would be great!! 😊💜

8. Price check on Co-z 999?

9. Maybe a bento or two. But seeing as it’s new I wouldn’t be surprised if it sold higher.

15-17 🍱

10. How much is a completed retributionizers dorm? Lvl2 499 and lvl1 999. TYIA

11. hi, can I get a price check on the shelf items for champagne space hunt?

12. Assuming you don’t have the t10 999, maybe 35-45 🍱.

20c each imo

Lunarcia likes this.
  13. can i get a price check on hunt bookshelf! 🥺👉👈

14. Can I get a price check on the new hunts chair??

15. price check on influence bed???

16. Price check on this hunts bed pls 💕💕💕🛏🛏🛏

17. 1-2 🍱

2-4 🍱

3-4 🍱

18. hi, can you help me name a price for Witching hour desk pls?
    thank you in advance💓
    [​IMG]

19. can I have a price check for dortoir mode shelf items?

20. Price check this hunts 499