Free Raffles?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Raffle10, Mar 23, 2020.

?

Have you enjoyed my raffles?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2020.
  1. Yes

38.5%
  2. No

15.4%
  3. Never Entered 1 Before

46.2%
  1. 3 Free Raffles
    Yes you saw right

What is this?
    To put it simply its free raffles. Unlike my other ones where you have to enter something, you just need to say you want to enter to enter! I'll make separate forum posts for each. Do not enter in this thread!

Raffle 1:
    Since I've reached my 1 year on here, I'm going to do a raffle. Even though I've been doing raffles longer on another account we can have 2 prizes. Anyone can enter here in the forums hopefully starting tomorrow. Everyone will get a participation gift.

Raffle 2:
    So I know a lot of you give a lot to try and win one of my raffles especially the people who've been entering most of them or has been here with me supporting for awhile and donating. This raffle will be for you and I'll wall you if you're eligible. Everyone will get something prizes ranging. Sorry if you've donated and I don't have your ign. If you have donated and changed your ign please contact me.

Raffle 3:
    I've seen somewhat of an increase of people who enter. The more people who enter the more I can give away. This raffle will only be done if we can beat at least 1 of my or my friends records. (Which has already been done)
    1. Number of entrants
      1. 19 more
    2. Number of entries
      1. Already passed by 100
    3. Higest amount of entries (Most someone has entered)
      1. 3500 is highest
    If we only beat 1 then there will be 1 grand prize. If we beat all 3 than there will be 3 grand prizes. Everyone will get a participation gift.

Thank you everyone who has entered even once because you have supported me. Thank you for those who have donated I appreciate it a lot! Stay happy and healthy, alert not anxious! I tried to keep it as short as possible this time

2. Raffles 1 and 3 anyone can enter.
    Raffle 2 is selected.

IIDIYANALE and Luclfers_mlnIon like this.
  3. For Raffle 3... 19 more people who haven't entered yet.

Fyes and Luclfers_mlnIon like this.
  4. Isn't a "free raffle" just a giveaway?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Yeah. Op is just obsessed w raffles lol

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. I’m getting deja vu

Rizky likes this.
  7. Dont judge me I'm starting to call everything a raffle at this point.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Not gonna enter if it's a 'raffle'.

Soz. 🌝

9. It's literally free you get a gift even for joining 🙄 if you don't want to join you don't need to say it 😒

10. I'd like to join Raffles 1 and 3!

11. Someone didn’t notice the joke

12. Maybe they noticed the joke but couldn’t find the funny. Btw... question? What giveaway done on PIMD, that wasn’t done by a mod, dev, or hs, has had the most entrants in the shortest amount of time? I want to see who can beat that record.

13. Could someone link where to join the raffles please?

14. This is where you join them

15. I ended up getting sick unfortunately, so I haven't been able to get on. I'll post everything tomorrow before or after my dorm raffle ends. But it should be up tomorrow.

Dont quote me on that "~_~

Lumenia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. Could i please join raffles 1 and 3? Thank you

17. Joines raffle 1 didn't see 3 yet ❤💙 please link when possible ill have this thread watches tysm

18. I wont be doing raffle 3 sorry. I just don't know how I'll be setting it up. I tried to but the wording came out wrong and I confused myself so I was sure to confuse everyone else.

NezPez likes this.
  19. Giveaway will end at 12am est I will not be accepting any more people after that.

NezPez likes this.