PROMO Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars + Gifts!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Limited-Time Party Series x 3x Promo

[​IMG]

Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with all new avis, gifts and a Cat Cafe!
    Dublin Exposure is back!

Same same but different:
    These special parties are limited-time only and will be gone by the end of the promo (noon PST on March 18th)!
    ☞ Unlike our usual series of parties, Dublin Exposure will only have 3 parties.
    ☞ Each Party will require Shamrock Tickets to start, based on the party's difficulty level.
    ☞ Each Ticket will cost 5 ECs and will be available at the Store.
    ☞ Each Party will be a bit more challenging than the last, so best of luck to those who are able to unlock the final one! Because of the increasing difficulty in party tiers, it is very possible that you won't succeed at a harder party. Good luck bbs! 🍀
    ☞ Yes, each Party must be unlocked by completing the Party preceding it.
    ☞ The harder the Party, the more lit the rewards.

[​IMG]
    1 Shamrock Ticket.

Enjoy 3x Payout from Dublin Exposure parties and Cat Cafe from now until 12PM PST on Wednesday, March 18th!

Note: This will apply to Parties started from this point forward.

St. Patrick's Day Avatars!

Both sets will be available at the Store until noon PST on Tuesday, March 24th.

100 Extra Credits

[​IMG]

650 Extra Credits
    These stunners have a rare chance of dropping from the Dublin Exposure party series!

[​IMG]

Available through:
    ☞ The Store until noon PST on Tuesday, March 24th

Last but certainly not least, check out this rare cutie you can get from Dublin Exposure parties:

[​IMG]
    Take part for the chance to take home this special item, an Eoin the Leprechaun Cat that has 500,000/500,000 stats, today! 💚

👑

2. Cool

-Stella-5 likes this.
  3. INVITE PARTIES IN THE MIDDLE OF A HUNT WHAT IS THIS

4. 650EC for an avi I can't even say anything anymore. Y'all gone completely crazy 🙂

5. Real cute😍😍😍

6. ATA is trying hard to stop #NomoneyMarch ❓😂😂

7. Whaaaaaa

Prim likes this.
  8. Man, ain’t gonna break me. #NoMoneyMarch still strong here. 🙅🏼‍♀️

9. That new XC is just crazy 66 to even get the first level or rewards

10. So the other celebrations got avis at 15ec but St Patrick's Day get the real expensive ones? Not cool ATA.

11. love the invites in between reg hunt but ain’t nobody using 650 ecs on that ava 😔

12. So once again no St Paddy's hunt or misc? Just expensive Avis🙄

13. Ata must think I have a sign on my head that says I’m dumb, because to think anybody is gonna pay over 600 ecs for an avi that stat is BEYOND me. How desperate are you now?

14. 66 tickets for 1st tier rewards? that’s 330ec and the rewards aint even worth it...lmao r y’all ok

15. Wowiie this was very unexpected. Can't complain about invites and gorgeous avis though 😍

Bambi_ likes this.
  16. so wait can you buy the reg 100ec avi and from parties it will drop vip avi or if you have the vip avi that’s how you get a change to get stat item dropped?

Monkee_Cee and Bambi_ like this.
  17. I like it. A cash promo is always good. The avatars look good and the cat is really cute (I'm a sucker for animal misc). I'm glad you guys didn't leave St. Paddy away completely.

Eva and Bambi_ like this.
  18. No drop ava? :( Thank you for the 3x payout. so we are not getting non-ecs ava this St. Patrick's day. o_O LUCKY ! ?:)

Bambi_ likes this.
  19. Regardless of what you buy/already have, there is a rare chance of getting the VIP avis from the Dublin Exposure parties, and a greater chance of getting the cat.

GoddessHailey, Bambi_ and Muschi like this.