Another Suggestion or NOT

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jaey, Feb 14, 2020.

?

Should ATA put a "Drop All Hits" button in parties?

1. Yes

58.3%
  2. No

45.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Im not sure if there are any ideas or threads for this already yet I really want to know if there's a chance for this to happen or if it can get a support at least.
    I thought of this because of the lag we are usually experiencing and the time and energy wasted because of that lag and repeated tapping.

ONE-TAP HIT

This idea would really be amazing specially for players who can only open their accnts once/twice just to hit.

There should be a button that says "Hit All" (or up to them how to name it) aside from repeatedly hitting (tapping) the party.

Yet giving this power to all players would be unfair to all specifically to EC party players so the one with this power should also be the Club Pres/VP.

It's up to ATA how they'll manage this but i think most of you get what im thinking about this idea.

THANK YOU FOR READING ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. If you open your app to spend less time on it than it takes to unload, just don't open the app.

LeeJarrett, Jaey, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  3. No support
    You know how strong my thumbs have become after years of tapping? Them gains boy.

4. I like to keep this app while being busy cause at least there's a progress (even if its little) rather than entirely leaving the game because i can't keep up with its demand to stay on the app just by tapping. Also, its not always the players are busy. For sure, if they are enjoying the game they'll surely check every now and then. ๐Ÿ™‚

plus, the one-tap hit is ok when the person is at school, work or doing something. they can check and hit their parties without having to spend a lot of time in it.

thank you for the comments ๐ŸŒน

5. Set an alarm on your phone for once every hour and come on to unload

GODNarcis, LeeJarrett and Jaey like this.
  6. Thereโ€™s been at least 2 threads about this, while the idea is good it was quickly received with a lot of negativity

Jaey likes this.
  7. I'm kinda neutral on this. I don't think an unload button is necessary and I'm doing great without it. But if it existed it wouldn't be something that bothers me a lot.

But it could mess a lot of things up, like flashes for example. Those already lag as it is, imagine with everyone hitting their unload buttons repeatedly. Sounds like chaos.

Also, what do you mean by this? I don't think I understand it. In your suggestion, not everyone would be able to use the unload button?

LeeJarrett, Jaey and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. No thanks.

Hag, Jaey and Carrie like this.

9. Sorry about my english. Im not really good at it and explaining.

but what im trying to say there is that... Like what you already thought, It wouldn't be fair for flashes and ec parties so the admins (preferably the pres, vp or exec) can manage it by turning it On/Off (like the Auto Join/Invite only, etc. before joining the club)

It can be manage through the club setting.

Carrie likes this.
  10. I know this post might receive a lot of people disagreeing. Repeated Tapping has been in PIMD ever since.

Thank you for understanding.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. For semi-active people like me, this is cool but then again ATA doesn't listen so.

Jaey and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. i just hope that they'll give this one a chance too.

13. Yes, this has been suggested. It would be convenient for party bars like 'sigh' or 'drink' but this will really do the opposite of the intended purpose.

Contradicting the fact normal, singular, hits can already lag the servers when loads of people are hitting; all at once is a death sentence to the servers.

I don't support it but my lazy side is caving in to the idea because of those bars that take so long to UL. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’š

Hag, Muschi, Jaey and 2 others like this.
  14. Your english is fine, I was only confused by the explanation. ๐Ÿค—

As I said, I'm indifferent, but inclined towards not supporting the idea since it has a chance of causing more problems than good. Especially with the servers we have right now.

Jaey likes this.
  15. If you've semi active, you still have time to hit.

If you're not motivated to press a button 20 times after logging in, don't.

Muschi and Jaey like this.
  16. Another option is just not playing the game

Jaey likes this.
  17. Aside from trading and pvp (and not everyone likes pvp anyway), it's the one semblance of gameplay in this game and taking it away by being able to unload in one go sounds... Boring. Not that tapping a lot is particularly fun, but at least you're doing something.

Jaey likes this.
  18. They could do something so that when we check members, we can see how active we're them in parties by pressing on them. Like, when we go to club members and press on them, we can see there how many times they participate in a party, like everyone having their own history, so we can see easily who's Active in parties and who's not

Jaey likes this.