BEING HIRED FROM

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Winchester-, Feb 11, 2020.

?

Should we have an option to be hired from or not?

1. Yes

48.5%
  2. No

51.5%
  1. Who else here has the same problem as mine? SOMEBODY HIRING MY TUTORS AWAY & WON'T STOP!!!😤😤😤

Seriously, ATA should put some option whether this user wants to be hired from its current pupil or not. They have their right to choose. It is so troublesome, really. Who wants to be hired by a complete stranger? Dang! I have been telling a certain user to stop hiring my alt account. I've been flagging her wall not to but being a total rude, she still keeps so. Don't tell me that it is their mechanics because ATA should consider the privacy of their millions user.

2. No. It's a game mechanic (i donut care if you said not to say this)

Keep your alt op if you wanna keep it. Or just keep hiring back till they stop.

Sleepy, Aziraphale, Ulquiorra and 4 others like this.
  3. I'm doing that but She never stops.

4. OP is OP. Don't bother hiring them

5. I've never understood the obsession with having to have your own alt hired.

It's not a huge deal, i would just move on.

And hire someone else cause yer tb making me sad

6. That's because I don't have any tutors and i don't want to hire a random somebody.

7. It's what everyone else does. Why not start now?

8. You dont have to know your tutors or pupil.

9. I almost never hire my alt. I only do now because her price was perfect to reach my max tutor profit, but honestly, when someone hires my tuts, I just go to the "Tutors" tab and just get a different one. I've never understood this obsession with keeping tuts. 🤷

10. I'd hire everyone I could that were annoying..
    Then insta-block em all from invading the tc(that I rarely ever look at)

11. Same? It makes no sense to me why some people need to have a specific tut. It's just for bonus and max plunder, shouldn't matter that much. But go figure.

Oshun555 and BlissfulBubbles like this.
  12. Same? It makes no sense to me why some people need to have a specific tut. It's just for bonus and max plunder, shouldn't matter that much. But go figure.

Oshun555 likes this.
  13. Someone hire me tbh.

14. No you emo

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. How does having someone as tutor/pupil affect privacy?

Kefo, Maddi_Matsu and BlissfulBubbles like this.
  16. Having the wrong people as pupils/tutors means they can read your tc