Recycling Timer Boxes

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Adam-, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Hey guys,

I’m not even really sure if there is a suggestion box for ATA or not but I wanted to pitch an idea for a future update. Can we pleaseeeee be given the option to recycle timer boxes for either new timer boxers or for something? Like it can be anything. Over time I have compiled like 100 something timer boxes from previous hunts that are just sitting there because there’s no point in opening them when I have a new hunt timer box. It’s just annoying that they are all sitting there doing nothing. Also can we please get the ability to open 2 timer boxes at the same time? This will lower the amount of leftover timer boxes at the end of hunts.

2. I don't mind the left over boxes. I don't really get the whole annoyance of them being there.

Just like when most people have a plethora of regular boxes after a hunt, it's really not that different

3. [​IMG]
    Also the help ticket section doubles as a suggestion box, when you send in a suggestion or idea they tell you to post it here too to see what other players think.

4. You can get rid of regular boxes though, timer boxes just sit there

5. I never get rid of my boxes 🤷🏻‍♀️ so i don't really see a huge benefit other than not seeing them anymore which doesn't bother me

-Talia likes this.