[CONTEST] I dunno my cat, maybe you do?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by I_dunno, Dec 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    My entryπŸ‘†πŸ½

Plus extras just for laughs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sorry changing my submission to this one:
    [​IMG]

3. Thank you all for the wondetful submissions! I am highly impressed and ya'll have done a great job! I got a good laugh and I hope you had fun in the process!

The contest is now ended and I'll announce winners soon. Be patient and from this post forward, no submissions will be counted for. Cheers and I'll be back shortly πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Winners will be announced in this thread 😎

RainInMe and Muschi like this.
  4. I dunno and her cat is back...
    [​IMG]
    ...to announce the winners! πŸ™Œ

But before I do it,I just wanna say it was hard to pick and for real, loads of them was awesome! Thanks a lot for participating in my silly contest πŸ’•

The winners
    The grand price of two crates + 1 for your friend is @Weirdness and his "pathetic"-Findus take. Not gonna lie, you caught my grumpy cat on point. πŸ˜‚

The second prize of one crate + 1 for your friend is @iAndreea for her "French girls". Guuurl, I love Titanic and that scene was epic (aka perfect meme-material). My cat is also a LEO (the zodiac...if only the real LEO πŸ˜‡).

And the third prize of a pizza kini + a little something for your friend goes to...
    🎢I'm so effin' grateful for @-VenIafaxinarra- 🎢.
    I mean, maybe Ariana isn't my favourite singer, but if my cat could jam, it'd be to God is a cat. 😎

Congratulations to the winners, I'll reach out to y'all shortly. With that said, Happy holiday's and Happy New Years! 🍾

Muschi and RainInMe like this.
  5. Thank you! And congratulations to the other winners!

I knew he was grumpy πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

I_dunno likes this.
  6. Congrats!

7. RainInMe likes this.
  8. There's always a risk when dealing with creativity contest. All I have to say is that, words might not be original, but in context with the photo of my cat it has it's own value.

Surely you don't expect me to check every single submission and who they got inspired by. It's their choice, not mine and you were all competing on the same terms.

I told you what I thought was funny and if that's not of your liking, you are free to not take part in any contest I may host in the future.

If anyone have any further problems regarding this, you know where to find me...no need to jump the winners. Thanks once again to everyone who took part! πŸ’•

RainInMe likes this.
  9. A meme is a meme. If the words and the picture match whats the problem

RainInMe and I_dunno like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.