CONTEST Happy 9th Anniversary PiMD!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Started from Year 1 now we're here - can you believe it's already our 9th Anniversary?! Let's take a moment to remember what got us here though: each and every one of you 😘

Without your passion and dedication to the game, PiMD wouldn't have grown into the vibrant, inclusive, often outrageous and exciting space that it's become! To honour this sense of #growth, our Design & Content team would love to hear your thoughts on creating more awesome stuff for you next year based on what you enjoyed most this year! πŸ€”

We also have...an ANNIVERSARY CONTEST! In the comments below, let us know one particularly memorable time you've enjoyed playing with 1 other player.

We will be selecting 9 random comments* to receive a PIMD Crate for you and the the player you mention (no alts)!

Lastly, what would a b-day be without some sugar? Keep a look out for a Slice of Birthday Cake in your Reward Inbox!

[​IMG]

Your friendly neighbourhood devs,
    ~ Queens + the Team

[​IMG]

*comments have to be legitimate entries.

πŸ‘‘

Me0w, Psyche, Fyn and 18 others like this.
  2. Im firstπŸ₯΄

3. Happy Borthday!

Maddi_Matsu and [ATA]Queens like this.
  4. Happy birthday and have an amazing Christmas much love!! β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  5. Happy birthday

Maddi_Matsu and [ATA]Queens like this.
  6. I met one of my favorite people in the world on here and no it's not a guy or significant other. It's my bestie, my twinny and my sister, -FallenStar-. From the moment we met, it was like we have known each other our entire lives. Though I met great people on here, no one has been there for me like my twinny. Love you to the moon and back Star πŸ’œ

Psyche, pesos and -Mrs_Starnificent- like this.
  7. My favourite memory will always be with @Mercy_Main! We discovered PIMD together while hanging out one day and although at first it made no sense, we ended up loving the game and we actually really enjoy playing it while in each others company!

Psyche, pesos and Amatorcultist like this.
  8. Happy 9th PIMD!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

9. One of the highlights of my almost 2 years playing was when @Kefo assisted me when another individual dishonored a ceasefire agreement between the individual and I. Kefo helped me retaliate against the individual. With his loyalty, my then-clubmates and I were able to get the individual to back off.

I think it's an excellent example of the alliance-based teamwork that PIMD cultivated with its PvP framework. As I do not personally recall a time before the introduction of parties, it was fun to be given a taste of it. It cemented a lovely friendship between Kefo and I! Dare I call us the king and queen of forums? No? Okay... :(

Psyche and pesos like this.
  10. The best time I had on here with my best friend SUHxBELLE is when me and her decided to make a club called β€œthe finer things club” and it was exclusive to devs only cuz were the finer things of pimd

11. One of my favourite other pimd players would be @ThankGod_ImAn_Atheist
    He is one of my longest standing frans from here. We used to chat every night like 2 years-ish ago and he was one of my fav peeps. He has an excellent sense of humour and is the sweetest qt pi ever. He's also the only person here who gave me a nickname unique to me that isn't completely stupid. I thought he called everyone my nickname cuz it sounds like a fairly standard endearment but after over a year of being called it, it somehow came up that only I get called that so yay. Special feelings. We talk less now but I still lub him and keep in touch

Psyche, pesos and Rizky like this.
  12. I’d say the most memorable moment is when I bothered this one girl to buy her 5mcs SkyBud from the most recent Bball hunt. Now we’re together and have been together for almost 9 months. If it wasn’t for this game and that one item, I would have never met one of the most amazing, caring, and loving people in my life. So thank you, ATA!

13. Happy birthday PIMD

14. I remember the first time I joined a club and was welcomed with open arms by Lunatica. She was so kind and helpful and answered any questions I had. She helped my wife and I feel at home and made the club feel more like a family than just a club to play a game in. That was about a year and a half ago, and she ever since then she was the first one to take me to a cat club, first person to take me to a flash session, and honestly become one of my best friends in game. She's also now the proud god mami to my cats and axolotl c:

15. Happy 9th anniversary. More anniversary to come!!

16. The best time i had with someone is actually with myself here i have actually made myself self centred after a lastbade from relationship of 4 years.
    I have been alwaaays looking for something to distract me from reality like this game and when i finally found this game iam glad i did till date im enjoying it.
    Tbh it made me stronger and progressive i never knew games were so addictive thank you party and my dorm and apes !πŸ’• Cheers to 9 years of progress looking forward for moreπŸ’•

Psyche, pesos and Dead like this.
  17. i loved raiding my old club with @Snipsy just to pretend we're new players. the club's wall is complicated as heck so we pretended that in conclusion it's an rp club and some people were so pressed they left when we brought on our weird rp. πŸ˜‚

Psyche, pesos and Merlyn like this.
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIMD! Hopefully many more prosperous years with you!
    If I hadn’t joined I would have never met Delariss, I think she is the sweetest and most positive person I have ever met!

19. Happy anniversary! I remember the time in a hunt that we would go into the store and buy our team color which we’d compete for drops. Having our names be that team color was πŸ₯³ @RiceBaIl

20. Happy Birthday PIMD, cant believe its been 9 years.😯 Remembering the good old days.😍 My fav memory is meeting my rs @Woody despite me throwing a tantrum every so often he has stuck by me on my good and bad days, I dont think I can thank him enough, he is my PIMD rock.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ I feel I can tell him anything.πŸ’•

Psyche, Me0w, Woody and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.