[CONTEST] Christmas Gift Wrapping

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by QUINN, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time to take out your creative juices and wrap a Christmas present. Be as creative as you can! We wanna see how you wrapped those gifts to the special people in your lives!

[​IMG]

What we wanna see

Just like Pimd-mas Ornaments contest, we want a photo of your special gifts you wrapped with your name HANDWRITTEN on a piece of paper. Upload your photo in imgur, get the share link that ends with .jpg, copy and paste here in forum and add [ IMG] [ /IMG] to submit your entry and you're good to go. I wrapped and took a photo myself as a sample!

[​IMG]

What you're getting

Each mod helping out to judge will get to pick their favorite specially wrapped gift. Each favorite entry will receive 1 mod crate. We will also have a BIG WINNER that all of us will pick together and will receive 2 mod crates!

NOTES TO REMEMBER:

Deadline for entries will be on Christmas Day 12:00am SGT. Announcement of winners will be within 48 hours after closing of the contest.
    • A player can win only once and will receive the higher quantity.
    • All entries must have a handwritten IGN included in the photo. Any digitally edited IGN will be disqualified.
    • Feel free to ask questions from the judges listed below.

Judges:
    @-PA_KaramelApples-
    @SUHxBELLE
    @SUHxDUDE
    @-AKUDOU-
    @angela-always
    @Daniela
    @TheRoamingGnome
    @-iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa-
    @iJasperlyn_LuvsMyBoobies
    @-SakuraHime-
    @LittleMisfortune
    @-QUINN-

#1 QUINN, Dec 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2019
  2. Ooooh nice!

-V-E-R-T-I-G-O- and QUINN like this.
  3. This is absolutely fantastic.

QUINN likes this.
  4. I hope i could win this one๐Ÿคง palagi na lang akong sumasali sa mga trivias and quizzes pero di ako napipili๐Ÿคง

5. Hi ๐Ÿ’š please post in English, as forum is
    an English only community ๐Ÿ’š

#5 QUINN, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  6. I hope i could win this one!!! ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜…

7. I canโ€™t wait to see what all the talented PIMD players have in store!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿพ

8. Good luck! Gonna wait for your entry ๐Ÿ˜

9. Oh nice Iโ€™ll see what I can do and is the time gmt or us?

10. GMT+8 or SGT. Correct me if I'm wrong but deadline is on Christmas Eve at 12noon Central time.

11. Sounds like fun! Good luck to anyone joining ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rizky and QUINN like this.
  12. Another fun and creative contest! ๐Ÿ˜ I'm loving it. Too bad I'm absolutely terrible at wrapping gifts. LMAO. Do really nice bows count? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can tie a really nice bow. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

13. Can't wait for someone to wrap their schwang and post it

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. I will enter with me n my sister horrible wrappings๐Ÿ˜‚(ps: omg sakura is judging it also๐Ÿ˜ฎ)

15. [​IMG] i Love doing This ๐Ÿ’•

16. [​IMG]i Cant see my Post Photo :(

17. [​IMG]
    This are my own Christmas presents to one of my leader and fellow other leader friends๐Ÿ˜We always work as one to settle a situation and for this Christmas I give them all facial products๐Ÿ’™

18. [​IMG] I Love Doing This ๐Ÿ’•

19. [​IMG] advance Happy Christmas everyone ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’— this contest is quite at the right time ๐Ÿคญ I just finished wrapping this up for my sister ๐Ÿ˜—

SweetKara, pheeyo, mannavhan and 5 others like this.
  20. Hopefully win this eventโค[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.