REPORT button is broken or ATA workers don't care?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, Dec 13, 2019.

1. We would like the truth. Clicking on the Report button almost never amounts to anything happening..

Going onto a users profile and clicking the specific Report of harassment doesn't do anything either ...

I'm going to guess that it's working but ATA employees just don't do their job

LilMissSnowy likes this.
  2. You can always try contacting support if you have a problem with an individual player. I’m sure they’re not ignoring you.

3. The report function is still technically in open beta, iirc. I always send reports via help ticket, or contact a mod.

Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  4. Bruhhhhh. Of course they care!!! The ATA support staff are pure hearted, righteous, wholesome, innocent pure virgins that would do no wrong. How dare you think such thoughts. Smh.

5. It gives me satisfaction to report users tht annoy me even if nothing happens. Blocking is still the best feature.

6. It does work ata said they can see all of them. I got alot of pedos band from doing the report thingy

Hag and Muschi like this.
  7. Yes it does work sometimes. Probably your reports weren't convincing enough.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Really?

9. Yes, at least it was in spring/summer 2018 according to the people that informed me at that time.

10. It’s been public knowledge that the report function is useless for a long time now I thought 🥴 one thing you can do in certain cases is send SS in your support tickets rather than for ex “this user said they’re 10 in campus” send SS of them actually saying it. Visual proof goes far better (tho of course not all help cases can use ss) but in all cases they do read. It also matters how you word your ticket or how often you’re sending them. The apes are human and if you’re sending dumb tickets for a laugh they’ll tend to ignore more often

ForeverAlice, Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  11. When will a.t.a come out into the open and confirm whether this feature works or not?

Muschi likes this.
  12. It does work they said it does

13. Where i can report a member for harrassment?

14. Doubt anybody here will be helpful so i'll answer your question. Click on the users profile. Scroll down to bottom and click REPORT button. Next choose the Harassment option as reason.

Good luck tho.. Reportings don't work!

15. I report anyone who walls me for harassment. Pls donut talk to me. Like ever. I only have 4 friends.

16. I recommend sending a help ticket. On the same pop-up you used to access forums, tap "Help" and then "New ticket". Give the username(s) of the user(s) and explain the situation in detail.

Day likes this.
  17. After some snooping, if you’re referring to the lil farming issue. That ain’t harassment and also you seem big mad about it

18. Press and hold on the message then tap report

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. ...you created this thread for the purpose of talking about how the report button doesn't do anything...and then suggest to somebody to use it?
    [​IMG]

20. As many players already said, you’re able to contact support if the button doesn’t work.

But I guess that’s not “helpful”.

Muschi likes this.