PETITION FOR IN GAME BENTO SALES

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by ForeverAlice, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Since they were on sale on Black Friday, i feel like Bentos flash sales shoild continue to pop up like Spinner Coin Sales, EC, DN, and Cat flash sale. Or be available as a bonus item for buying ec like club boxes. Also bentos should be added to the spinner. Not just chibis.

Sign below if you agree. 🌚 Cuz i'm tired of arguing with you crazies about these damn bentos.

Padawan likes this.
  2. Increasing the availability of bentos will cause inflation.

3. Most ppl live and die for bentos like literally as well.

If ata sells then value of cat sold and other stuff will shoot up and most ppl can kiss the cats good bye

4. I would that think that the price would drop since the bento would become more common in this case

5. Mate think like this

inr 399 = 6 bento = 70 ecs from store = 1 cat

Not many buy ecs in store even then when u compare literally the price of cat will go up.

And this cycle will increase

6. I hate economics.
    I would think perhaps things would cost more bentos. But bentos would be easier to attain so the actual value would be the same or cheaper. 🌚 Also the people that spend all their money on this game already have a ton of bentos. I just to occasionally like once a month be able to buy some in a flash sale. OR be able to win it on the spinner like cats. But fine whatever, i'll just keep trading for them.

7. Also the only thing that really cost bentos atm is furniture. 🌚 but paying 25 bentos for 999ec (ROUGLY $100) for a digital item is obviously cheaper because it's literally free (assuming you didnt pay for the bento)

But let's assume bentos are rougky $1 each based on flash sale from black friday. Then 999ec items are actually worth only $25 in in-game currency (bentos) but ATA has them valued at $100. 🌚 but obviously this is literal and not like percieved value.

8. Give me bentos or give me death. Also how much is tradeable pomegranite story pass worth?

9. 3b

10. I’m bad at math so I have no idea what you’re trying to say here

11. Someone said 5 on my wall 🌚

12. 3-5 point is, not much

13. I sold it for 6🍱 a few days ago.

ForeverAlice likes this.