Petition For Better Story Avis

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Tameless, Dec 3, 2019.

1. This is like when people complain about America and people tell them to leave. Stfu. We can whine and continue spending money anyway. Mind your business

2. In other news. The room furniture has gotten 10x better then when it started. RIP the cinema room.

Surprised no ones making an every single furniture set ever thread.

3. That’s actually completely different. This is something you have full control over that’s of no cost to you. Quitting the game is free and will barley have any impact on your life, leaving a country just because you don’t like the way it’s being run is expensive (kinda irresponsible depending on the country) and has hundreds of strings attached to it.

If you wanna make the illogical decision to continue putting money into something you’re obviously unsatisfied with that’s your choice but don’t make dumb comparisons about it.

DanieIIa and PrincessMia like this.
  4. I understand the frustration. But the avatars are at least still possible to get, even if they’re difficult.

Diana4063 and Rizky like this.
  5. I like some the store n box n leaderboard avis

6. That got made last year it ixists

7. So you got a foot fetish huh

Anyway, some avis have looked pretty plain and like trash, even a few leaderboard ones, but it’s pretty ridiculous to require top notch amazing Avis for every single hunt (there are like what, at least 8 Avis per hunt?) That’s a giant workload. And some are SUPPOSED to look better. Otherwise there’s really nothing to drive people to buy the higher costing ones.

8. It doesn't mean free avatars should look s h i t....
    They never asked extremely super cute avatars for free, they just want normal avatars which should be atleast with good art style.

PrincessMia likes this.
  9. It wasn't that serious. I don't spend money on things I don't like. 😂 But Okay Maddi Mod i won't make SUCH EGREGIOUS COMPARISONS

10. God i hate the forumers now. Such wet blankets.

11. Of course it did.

12. Worst comparison ever 🤣

Here's a better one. You wouldn't go to a tattoo artist who doesn't do things in your preferred style even if they are a great artist.

At the end of the day, they are artists, who work within their own style of evolving art. Somethings may not be in your taste and people can choose to be whiny brats about it but it's really useless

13. Been plenty of normal good Avis from quests and boxs

14. Just because u don’t like the Avis doesn’t mean others don’t the creators work hard on making the Avis and not everyone is going to like them all so if u hate them so much stop playing the game

15. Ok looking back on my comment I sound very mean and unchill...I partially blame the fact it was “that time” but like still, bad past me, you sound like a bitch.

I apologize on behalf of past moody bitch me.

16. Ok. So in few words, if you are poor you're ugly and if you are rich you're beautiful.

17. Some avis obtained from 6k hunt drops are nice, if you are active then you can get it, doesn't mean if you are poor you are ugly. Not everyone spend money in-game but they still have beautiful avis as well. It is also the person's choice whether they want to get the avi or not.

18. they should do personalized avis. and new winged avis

19. hiw bout good vs evil, with winged avis

20. Hmm interesting, I think this is a great idea tbh 😆

dagwood3 likes this.