Yay

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Nov 22, 2019.

1. The Sims 4 University is finally out!!!

[​IMG]

2. Make me as a Sim pls

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. Otay. I think I need a new laptop tho. Been an hour and sims is still updating πŸ˜•

4. My laptop can't even run the Sims. :( Or any other games lol. It's internet access only because it's just a "netbook".

WhoTfIsWesday and Offthewall like this.
  5. Oooo I wanna be a sim too! Let my sim get the education I can’t!

6. I haven't played Sims in like... 9 years. Last time I was obsessed and wasted waaaaay too much time. Now you can practically do anything and I'd probably be even worse. πŸ˜‚

RainInMe and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. I wanna play :( But I don’t even own a laptop lol.

8. I gotchu bb girl

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. Awe. Black friday is coming up.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Name one of your sim pets after me pls. Preferably a turtle or something. 🐒

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. O, I play the Sims 4 on my ps-whatever generation (4? Idk). I made a town full of blue people! 😁 They should release more skin colors πŸ™ƒ I wanted to make them green.

I've never bought any expansion packs though. Do you have a favorite?

12. If only there was a love button on the forum.😍 My whole life is for this game, love it.πŸ₯°πŸ’•

13. Honestly, sims 4 is a lil disappointing to me. University and seasons have always been my fav expansions but sims 4 took foreeeevvveer to release them. Imma check it out, I think I'll like it better now. I still like the base game of sims 4 better than any other tho.

Victoria and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. I got sims and built my dream house with cheats. I feel like i want more furniture and house options. Maybe i need an expansion pack?

I'm a sims noob. Teach me senpai

WhoTfIsWesday and Victoria like this.
  15. Mmm. The expansion packs don't come with a lot of furni and house options this time around. Sims 2 was great for that =/ but you can also get sims 2 and all it's expansions for free now by emailing EA. For sims 4, I think seasons is pretty necessary. It adds more rl gameplay. I haven't had time to rly explore university but it seems useful? Is also expensive. The expansion for raising kids is also nice. I would wait to buy them for black friday tho if you wanted any since they're all overpriced. I didn't care for the pets or supernatural eps/gps, they didn't add as much to the game as I would've liked, and as of the moment I donut find the rest memorable but i can look over the list and give a legit review if you want?

16. Okay! You don't have to do reviews for everything.

I think i just struggle to figure how what to do with my sims other then build houses lol. But i think i have the most basic one without any of the expansions. And i just like the hear about what other people like the make their sima do n shit.

17. I mostly just like making stories and planning out lives. Sometimes I'll do challenges like rags to riches (you start your one sim on an empty lot w no money) and I'll usually mix it w the generations challenge which gives you rules on how who can inherit the home and such (like only red headed females w the evil trait or smthing so you have to give birth until you have that and then raise it). Such and such.

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  18. On Sims 3 I had a shizz ton of puppies just roaming around in my apartment. I wonder if they miss me..

19. Ooo yes i like those ideas

20. Those poor puppies, they haven’t been fed in so long