UPDATE Earning FREE ECs and Tokens just got better!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Aug 27, 2019.

?

Have you seen improvements in service with Tapjoy?

1. Yes!

924 vote(s)
    28.7%
  2. Very yes!

267 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. No... About the same...

1,296 vote(s)
    40.2%
  4. No... It got worse...

733 vote(s)
    22.8%
  1. Does no one read this like at all it says allow 48 offers to get the reward šŸ˜‘like Atari does explain stuff here

2. Iā€™m not happy with it at all. I paid money for a product on here and literally never received my free ECs and STILL havenā€™t. And no one has done anything about it.

3. All the offers still cost money. They arenā€™t FREE ecs šŸ™„

4. Can you please reach out to Tapjoy's support team via the offerwall? Under "Reward Status" > "Opened" > select the offer and write them a ticket that way. They can definitely help you with this! Thanks for your cooperation.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Im sorry but tap joy is just the same as thw one before, you actually have to make purchases to get ecs or bill in a valid credit card. Im from the pacific and most of us dont have credit cards. Also the game like reach leve 25 or unlock troopers are too hard,time and space consuming. What happened to do an action to win ecs because not everyone here has the time to figure those games out since we trying to get drops from pimd.
    THE GAMES ARE TOO HARD AND I FEEL LIKE GETTING THE FREE ECS IS NOT EVEN WORTH IT
    Thanks for nothing because its just the same thing over again but just a different company doing it.

Thanks

6. Have to open now that have been pending for over 5 days that I have completed the requirements for I have barely any time left for the ecs so I can buy the keys I need for this hunt and the customer support have taken 3 days and still no response. I'm over feeling like I have to spend money on this game and its extremely disappointing.

B2147 likes this.
  7. *two open

8. Where do you get ā€œ... you are all generally happier with tapjoy.ā€ When 1004 people said no they arenā€™t happy out of 1606 people who voted. Thatā€™s 64% of users who are unhappy and thatā€™s just out of ones who actually voted. Which means majority arenā€™t happier. Is

iSamantha_, Missio and Pahuj like this.
  9. I have tried to do some of the ECs games but I have not been rewarded. Am I doing something wrong? I have tried Game Of Sultans and Gardenscapes with no payout.

10. This is on an Android Device as well if that helps anything.

11. Sometimes it doesn't register. Tap on the three lines in the upper left hand corner of the offer wall, and then "Reward Status". Tap on the offers you completed but have not been rewarded for. There is an option to report it to Tapjoy. I have had to do this on several occasions, and Tapjoy does reward it then within 24 hours!

12. It seems my offers have always been tapjoy so what's the difference now and can we do another offer over again since it ran by a different provider šŸ¤”

13. Send an email which you can find in the offer status and they'll reward your ecs if you've not played the offer before and completed all requirements

14. Iā€™ve been having issues with the offers not working at all. Iā€™ll click the offer and itā€™ll do nothing but show an ad/video for the offer and thatā€™s it. Gives me no options to actually go about the offer and itā€™s annoying.

15. anyone done 3 day/1$ mentor box deal and successfully canceled it before renewal? Having doubts since cancelation is done by emailing only....

___Mysterious___ likes this.
  16. I find it way better. I get rewards much faster.

Would just like a way to hide offers for some - like filter out purchases or hide games which I've played previously.

17. I've spent sooo much $$$ on this game. šŸ¤¬. Customer support acts like you DON'T even matter. It takes them DAYS to respond iF they ever do. I'm STILL out the $$$ for 1000 piggies. WTG PIMDšŸ„³šŸ„³!!!! As long as they get your $$$$ they care bout NOTHING else!!!!!

18. Tapjoy has a very good customer service and an impressive TAT normally. Raise a ticket and you'll definitely be paid if you have followed all the conditions in the offer

19. Yep. Once u take that offer you have to go to payment methods, you will be mailed a link to set password, set the password and login. Under payment methods you have the option to cancel subscription for current card

_Kosha_ likes this.