Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9. I like it, though I feel there is probably a 499 that would fit the theme better. I like the way you used the above plant on the wallpaper.

2. 9/10 perhaps a better wallpaper

3. 7/10

Your dorm looks really cozy πŸ’› but maybe another desk would fit better

4. 10/10 Looks great!

5. LUUUUUV IT πŸ˜‚ 10/10
    #DragonsTalesReference 😌

6. 9.5/10 I love everything but the above bed is a bit too dark for the pastel theme you have going on 😊

7. Oh well pretty much a set 10/10

Anyone would suggest me a black-gold above bed&poster&bed thats not champagne space? 🌚

8. 8/10
    Desk is to DIE for! I feel like it would actually be way more sleek and cold feeling (but in an elegant way) if you actually just took out all the gold and kept to black and white / icy colors

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. 10/10 Its really nice, but the plant is throwing me off lmao

10. Lovely dorm 🍩 10!

11. I love the neon theme. 10/10

Lunita likes this.
  12. 999/10 always

13. Hm. Interesting. Nothing seem to fit together really.
    3/10

14. 8.5/10. I like the combination of furnis. It looks neat. The shelves kinda off specially the top. Over all, nice dorm.

15. 9/10. Love the design, it’s very sleek with that touch of badass to it! I like it a lot! 🀟πŸ€ͺπŸ’•

16. 8/10 super cute, everything matches well. I would maybe change the rug and nightstand. But i love fall inspired dorms 😍

17. 8/10 it’s nice but it’s basically a premade set

18. 9.5/10! Everything is great but the poster throws me off a lil πŸ•·

19. 8.9/10. I like how your 499 matches your ignπŸ˜‚ and how you combine furnis but was still able to keep the blue colored kinda theme.