Help me look

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Oct 18, 2019.

1. I want this n but never even seen it before in any one dorm ik it was around when I 1st started at lest I think it was in the store thingy of the dorm spot when it help me find it
    [​IMG]

Carrie and Sirrracha like this.
  2. That's from the "Brotein" furniture set and it's not from a hunt, so the only way to get it is from opening amazing furniture boxes (the old brown ones) or straight up buying it for 499 ecs (or trading ofc but idk who has one)

3. Look in the shoe closet

SomePuertoRicoGuy likes this.
  4. Trading is my only chance ata said they can't look to see what furni people got so I need help to find some one that do got it

SomePuertoRicoGuy likes this.
  6. I already told you before if you don't like me get the fùck off my thread. If you not here to help me then go waste some one else time

Sirrracha likes this.
  7. There's a lot of people selling furnis in a 3rd party app. You might go take a look there Scott.

8. Furnis?? Anyway Scott will find any excuse to say it’s shîte .. it’s always negative with him when he gets answers to his questions..

9. Why they don't just post here why they tryna hide

10. They’re not hiding it’s just more convenient to advertise in 3rd party group chats. I’m part of a few different ones.

11. Help me pms how

12. I thought he was looking for that 499. I'm just gonna hide in bushes :confused:

13. I don’t think I’ll ever understand people’s fascination with these pixelated items y’all slave hours away looking for.

-Noob-With-Boobs- and Offthewall like this.
  14. He is looking for it

Rizky likes this.
  15. Coz I wanna make a gym n but ata not gonna do a propr gym hunt coz no one else wanna it so gotta mix hunts

16. I do want it she just tryna start shit as always so just be like she don't ixist

Maddi_Matsu and Rizky like this.
  17. Yo Scott chill 😂😂😂

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Am. Ik how to say fùck off with out rage come much now

Carrie and Sirrracha like this.