The Stare-down

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Oct 12, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

So, normally my cat hates everyone and everything except for me but today I decided to introduce le bunny Dread to her as Dread's owner is out of town and needed me to care for him and she hasn't hissed at him once. That is a world record and her interest in him is quite adorable. She is a little afraid of him for unknown reasons. They have had multiple stare downs and even touched noses once but cat ran away before I could get a photo of it. Cats and bunnies are soulmates, the end. I may or may not post the adventures of Momoka and Dread in this thread if they keep being adorable together.

2. That rabit looks weird what sound it talk

3. Dread is adorable k. And he's half dwarf-bunny and smthing else so that's why he doesn't look like a regular bunny. I've never heard him make sound but he grinds his teeth when he's happy for some reason

4. Just a bunny and a cat having a lay and coexisting peacefully in my messy af bedroom because they're adorable laik that

[​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Ooooo

6. I wanna visit your house

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  7. I wanna adopt them both

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. Get over here. I have been told I have the comfiest couches evar to sleep on

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. I'm sorry, waif, this isn't the drama you wanted but it's the adorableness I needed

10. Perfect, omw

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.