#RemovePeaceTags

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, Sep 15, 2019.

?

Should a.t.a remove peace tags from the game if they care about us?

1. Yes

21.1%
  2. No

39.5%
  3. Idc. This update wasn't too bad. They could have done worse.

42.1%
  4. This update was actually good.

2.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Let's get this feature removed from this app. It's the worst thing a.t.a tried to sneak onto us and every day I think about the silence on the issue, I get ticked off.

Let's start a hashtag and all. Let's get this known. Let them know we won't stand for it. Send tickets. And get this stuff repealed. It isn't too late.

Muschi likes this.
  2. I don't PvP too much, but I still don't like the idea of peace tags and agree that they should be removed.

Out of curiosity, do you (or anyone else that PvPs regularly) frequently run into people using peace tags? I know that's one of the biggest concerns about peace tags' existence, so I'm just wondering if that concern had come to fruition or if it's still a possible issue down the road if peace tags continue to be supported by ATA (b/c afaik they're still semi-difficult to get your hands on).

3. They happen often enough, and the ones that last multiple days are ridiculously frustrating.

When they were released people had some ideas for how to make them better or more balanced but since a.t.a didn't implement anything meaningful, I'm down for prohibition.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Open for inc. Maybe I'll use one if I'm still around next bf

5. idrc either way

6. Lmao you know ata is making money with peacetags so they’re gonna keep them.

7. Idc if they make money from them. They shouldn't be in the bloody game.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Just saying it doesn’t matter if you hate it, you can whine all you want but ata is getting profit from it so why would they remove it just because a bunch of people don’t like it or it’s “messing up” the game.

KawaiiBunz likes this.
  9. I don’t think I’ve ever understood what the problem with peace tags is

Twink and BenSolo like this.
  10. It lets idiots who don't know how to manage their money keep it perfectly safe for ages.

11. I mean... using a peace tag to protect their money IS managing their money. Whether it's a tactic you support or not, it's effective, and if they want to spend real money to protect fake money, eh. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'd say relative silence on the issue means not as many people are against it as they were originally. There'd be more fuss than just your threads (and perhaps a few others) if majority opposed.

Nando, Twink, BenSolo and 5 others like this.
  12. I think that's optimistic. It's definitely an unfair advantage for p2w players too when you frame it that way. Farm them for all they have, let them use dns to try and stay strong. That's all they deserve. Peacetags are unbalanced and unfair.

Muschi likes this.
  13. Always the optimist. 🤗 Try and look at it this way... if people are spending excessive rl schmoney to protect pimd schmoney... you're winning. 😂

Twink, Piggys24 and BloopLord like this.
  14. eh i agree peace tags are dumb, but they're pretty fair. they have a cooldown when used and if you attack another player it's gone. Peace tags are expensive if bought with ec, it's been on sale twice now? with 5 max per day. and the drop rate from spinner is very, very low. iirc it's like .5% of getting it on spinner or some low like that.
    this also

Piggys24 and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  16. It's ironic to see you accusing someone of whining.

Muschi likes this.
  17. Unpopular opinion here: Yeah PvP is just apart of the game and playing comes with that risk, but if you wanna take away peace tags then take away banks and money storing features as well because that all “protects” people in PvP too, and DNS because they give the “advantage” of regens, and etc. etc.... this whole game is already freemium anyways so taking away peacetags doesn’t level the playing field. Also I’ve seen people get farmed for breaking up with their RS, or confronting scammers so no support.

Nando, Twink and BenSolo like this.