Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Receipts please.

2. There will always be drama on other threads for you to watch

3. I come here to see your selfies, and others’. Not for the bickering.

Manic and Muschi like this.
  4. Well that’s kinda not what the thread is for anymore sadly

5. throwback selfie that ive already posted b4 cuz i dunt feel like taking a new one rn but want to post a selfie to help get back on track 🥴

[​IMG]

6. Don’t act like u didn’t try to call me a crackhead

Get this thread back on track like your last two brain cells trying to stick together.

7. Ohhhhh! I forgot this existed. 😂

8. Such hostility. And she was asking what I ever said that was mean to you, which you still have yet to say.

Ciara likes this.
  9. You literally said you think I'm acting crazy and said I had weird mental health problems (which isn't even something to joke about)

Yes hi mods i'm back.

10. Oh Look! A new ign to ignore!

11. This thread pleases me. Like watching a child throw gasoline on a burning tyre fire.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Eh just even talking about my presence isn't really ignoring. Maybe next year it'll be big brain time. I replied to a question, so what are you doing here? Please lock maddi out.

13. You are acting crazy. And I wasn't joking, I do think you're going through mental health things rn. You've been behaving very irrationally all over forums for a while. Me acknowledging that is not 'being mean'

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. Lmao me calling out forum trolls is acting crazy? Sounds like you're going through something with the way you've been acting. Sounds like you're going through some mental health things and that's why you assue i'm going through it. Why don't you just leave? Lmao I've been very rational just not going to let people walk over me and accept their garbage.
    Never said you were being mean.

15. Holding weird grudges over every person in forums for laughing at a typo is crazy behavior, yes.

16. Lmao holding weird grudges over someone calling out a chest tattoo being stretched out is crazy behavior, yes.
    Also I've been had beef with oni before this so.

17. I'm not holding a grudge against you tho? The 'beef' you assume is between us is entirely one sided

18. Seems like it as you got your petty squad to come at me in post. A beef takes more than one person.

19. There is no beef 🙄 it's literally just you verbally attacking me and making up stuff about my tattoo for no reason.

RoseMilkTea and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  20. [​IMG]
    This is probably how the captain felt trying to steer the Titanic knowing that there's no evading that iceberg.

Nate, Vosovic, Offthewall and 7 others like this.