Wings n' Things

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by JoyBoy, Sep 9, 2019.

1. So as you may have noticed we're getting a ton of gifts in preparation for next hunt! If you've also noticed in their description they're trade/combinable, and this is where this thread comes into play. Here is where the trading of the stuff comes into play, I don't quite understand it yet but you trade them and than combine them in the store for the furni. So in accordance to that ik a thread will eventually be made like this anyways. So why not start it now! Good luck everyone and happy hunting!

P.S. ATA needs to stop with these collecting/trading hunts

2. it's not going to be a trading hunt, the wings are shards that will combine into avatars, similar to the compasses or the ceramic animals and the furniture shards are to redeem furniture items

Ciara, Voseph, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  3. The furni shards too xD can't forget those, and what categorizes a trading hunt v. regular hunt to me is the plain and simple fact EVERYONE is going to be asking for different wings or furni shards and it'll be the most prominent thing asked for during the duration of the hunt

4. so every hunt is a trading hunt then? people trade / sell hunt furniture most prominently during the hunt it is released
    what i consider a trading hunt is a hunt where you are required to trade with other players in order to complete the main questline

Ciara, Voseph, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  5. The shards or anything you have that combine into an Avi or now furni ig 🤷‍♂️ I'm sure everyone else knows what I mean 🙄

6. I just wouldn't consider that a trading hunt because its not required to complete a story, its optional for if you want avatars (or furni now)

Voseph, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. Like this current hunt with the pamphlets or the Harry Potter hunt with the ornaments?

Muschi likes this.
  8. Oh. I thought you were opening a chicken wing restaurant

9. yus, i would consider those trading hunts

Voseph, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. Sameeeeee
    I want BBQ chicken wings rn

_Mae_Dr3ams_ and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. I made some yesterday. There's still a few in my fridge, but Evan will be home from work soon so they'll be gone in less than an hour.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Not if I get there first 👁👅👁

Angee likes this.
  13. You're to late, they are now just a pile of bones

Muschi likes this.
  14. Maybe a "trading event" but a "hunt" is fortnightly and comprised of "stories": Main, and sides.

Ciara likes this.
  15. The current event is a trading event. in order to obtain more pamphlets, trade is necessary. The upcoming hunt will be a regular hunt. You'll likely be able to earn wings from the different boxes (i.e. lite, timer, regular) and that wouldn't constitute a trading event.

Anywho.yall needa post pictures one your items combine I'm super curious.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.