Abortion

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Sep 5, 2019.

1. I hear they smell and taste very nice .
    Y'all are way behind, need to either talk about this stuff more, or do more research.

2. Tbh I have no issue with latex condoms, and neither does my boyfriend, so I wasn't big in researching alternatives atm ๐Ÿ˜ต

3. Don't have sรซx if you don't want a baby. It's a very simple concept.

WildBlueberry likes this.
  4. Well, they do "feel more natural", but more in a less processed than latex way. ๐ŸŒš They're thicker feeling, but I didn't notice a difference in body heat transmission... With any condoms... I'm allergic to latex, so I did notice they didn't burn. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Maybe that's why there was no difference in temperature. ๐ŸŒš They're more porous than latex, so they don't protect against STDs as well and should not be used if STDs are a concern. But they are as likely to break as latex condoms when both are being used correctly.

And that is my share way to much moment in pimd for the week... See y'all in 7 days. ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜†

Nando and Muschi like this.
  5. Oh wow, I didn't know that about the STI protection. Good to know!

JuneyG and Victoria like this.
  6. I feel child support should be like food stamps except for stuff for kids, they can already moderate what's used for FS, why not one for child support. As a Male myself I feel like we're responsible for the children we produce, you want to prevent it use protection and ask your partner questions.

WildBlueberry likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. Woah I actually didnโ€™t know there was such a thing ๐Ÿ˜ฎ lamb skin seems expensive though? Is it fairly common?

9. Naw, chief, it's my duty to rearrange guts, blow out backs and make stomachs hurt.

10. I'm allegedly allergic to all condoms

11. Naw, treat her like a queen, fuck her like a slut... oh you meant her personality. Hoes be faking having personalities tho

12. Or don't have a baby if... I don't have a slick remark for this. You win for now

13. How women want $100 a week/month in child support when the commercials say you can feed a child for 25 cents a day. Dat shit ain't adding up๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

14. You're meeting all the wrong hoes then ๐Ÿ˜‚

15. Hugh Hefner had it so easy. Imagine that, smh.

16. [​IMG]

17. How do I feed myself for 25 cents a day? If I learnt how to do that maybe I could actually buy a house ๐Ÿ‘€

WildBlueberry, Nando and Victoria like this.
  18. I'm honestly only on this thread to second this post. Try Skyn.

PoolNoodle likes this.