CONTEST PIMD's Got Talent 2019!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. https://ibb.co/GvqZktw
    It doesn’t seem like my picture shared the first time 😂

2. My hidden talent is being dtw 🥰

Lunita, Vo and Spooked3 like this.
  3. [​IMG] Okay so my talent is photography I legit love it a lot and winning would mean so much to me🥺❤️

VampiraAlien88 and PYSDUCK like this.
  4. This'll be interesting

5. My entree I love photography so hopefully I win this 🥺❤️

6. My 2 entree is a poem I wrote!

Saudade , the word for missing someone or something

; i miss you .. <3

that can mean a lot whether it’s you left , or you don’t seem the same .

i probably don’t seem the same .. im changing , hurting .

i miss me ..

i want us to talk , i want to explain how i feel without crying or just saying nvm . i want my opinion to be valued i want you to see my side .

i miss this ..

there was a time when i hated to argue and i somewhat still do but we don’t have to argue for you to see my point of view .

i miss you .. i love you so much and you’ve become my better half , not speaking to you hurts and it honestly aches ... like bad . i wish i could just spit it out and stop stuttering , but when i even work up the courage i start crying and blubbering ..

i miss you ..

i know you still have feelings for me so i won’t get into that , i would just like to know why you say what you do . they might not be bad, they might be true but I’d like to know why you say what you do .

yeah you guessed it , i miss you ..

i miss you when you walk past me , i miss you when i tell you i saw you and you say you didn’t see . i miss calling and us talking for hours , we don’t seem to do that much anymore . i miss you ,

more and more ..

baby it’s like this ache in my chest that makes me wanna cry and scream and shake you to wake you . it seems like you’re sleeping and ive been awake for days . i don’t get much sleep anymore and i don’t seem the same .

i miss rest ..

VampiraAlien88, Buwbuw, Fuze and 6 others like this.

7. this was 6 years ago but does getting hit by a cow counts as a talent? 💀🤧😗

8. [​IMG]

My artwork 😺

9. I was going to fix, but I can't. 🙆🏻‍♀️ You need to upload the photo to the internet somehow first. I think people use tinypic here.

10. i got nothing ATA🙃🙃🙃

11. I love singing but I'm shy to show my face 🙊 so drawing is okay?

12. Tinypic is shut down, imgur would good though!

Victoria likes this.
  13. Soooo, my "talent" happens to be writing but I'm really good at censored comedic smut. Is that appropriate?

VampiraAlien88 and Vo like this.
    bringmethathorizon likes this.
  15. [​IMG]
    Hi, this is my entry for this competition. My talent is art, and I've been only getting better every day.
    The drawing I'm showing is a headshot of Pidge from Voltron: Legendary Defender, in my own art style.
    My PIMD username is at the bottom, and my signature is on the characters shoulder.

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

16. How do i post a video?

RicanBunny and Aphelios like this.
  17. I can down a bottle of wine in under 30 seconds, does that count?

18. My talent is spending all my money on a mobile app, does this count?

19. My talent it story/poetic writing. I'll post my writing soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.