Story pass rewards drops drop from event boxes.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -119-, Sep 4, 2019.

?

Should Story pass drops, drop from current event boxes also? (Not reffering to roses but necklaces)

Poll closed Oct 4, 2019.
  1. Make story pass drops, drop from current event boxes

68.8%
  2. Don't make them drop from event boxes

31.3%
  1. I'm uncertain if this has been petitioned for yet, but I personally have the opinion that a petition for the items you collect for the story pass should drop from event boxes (Lite, timer and ec boxes)

There are large tier rewards for a huge amount of drops collected, but I feel despite an already generous amount of drops you get from parties, there should be an availability of these drops (like the necklaces) dropping from event boxes as well.

The story pass tasks already feel very tedious and long to try work through if you're only able to try complete them by gaining drops from regular parties only, not having regular access to premium parties for drops.
    I understand this would maybe make players invest more money on premium party items to progress faster in cat clubs and such, but it's not really an option for every player.
    Thus I would like to petition for side story pass drops to drop also from event boxes. :D!
    Note I refer to the dropping of the necklaces not only the roses from the current event boxes.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Oh is there any way to make my reasoning appear first before the actual voting piece? @any lurking mod

3. Yeah, the Frostrunes and Geometric Red Hearts from the previous story passes dropped from current hunt boxes. I dislike that they changed that for this one.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. the vote always appears at the top πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ thats just how it werks
    As for the drops, I personally dont think its needed, I'm WAY over the number of drops I need to complete the story and yet I still need over 100 roses. Neckalces arent the issue tbh

5. Yup being in cc clubs does that for yea πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    Also mentioned that not all of us have access to large amounts of premium parties to get very as far as you have so quickly. So that's why it would help a little more for other players who aren't in your shoes.
    To fix the position you're in and quite a few others would maybe be increasing the drop rates of roses πŸ‘€

6. I would think the average player would reach 38k drops before 42 roses at the rate roses have been dropping
    Regardless of being in cc clubs or not

Voseph and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. I've been grinding regular parties like crazy and haven't made it very far with them. The roses are an issue also, but those not in cc clubs and that don't have the chance to hit many premium parties have a very tedious time of trying to collect the necklaces.
    So pretty much faced with the slow drop rate of roses and the slow collection rate of the necklace drops for players only doing regular parties*

8. You could get the bonus reward subscription to earn a little more necklaces. Cat clubs are also an easy way to earn necklaces considering how the max drop for them is 550 **Plus an added 110 if you had the subscription**
    If you don’t plan to do a cat club, you could always use a care package to help double your necklace drop too.

Satanist6 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. Those are options open to anyone true, but those with access to regular parties wouldn't really waste cps on them. Also if they're only really doing regular parties I don't think that could afford most of the above mentioned.
    The idea is more aimed towards helping improve the chances of players that don't have those sort of advantages πŸ‘€.

10. Then I can only recommend patience.

Satanist6, Manic and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. I’ve never been to a cc club ever and had the same problem with getting necklaces way before roses. And the hit party one I got 3x hits before roses 😩 it was annoying to have the hit count continue while I waited for roses.

12. I dont see how people have issues with roses, when I have those parts of the quest, every timer box I open drops one πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Well lucky you 🌚

RainInMe, Voseph and Muschi like this.
  14. Everyone knows this game is pay to win... y would this be any different

15. Same

JoyBoy likes this.
  16. I
    I know, wouldn't hurt to try make it a little easier for ourselves though πŸŒšπŸ˜‚

17. Question: Can i still have a story guest if i buy the vip mask but i dont have a massage on the story asking if i want to proceed?

18. Not entirely sure what you're asking, but I assume you're asking if you can still continue with the side story pass once you have finished the free part of it if you're gifted the free story pass or purchase the vip part yourself. The answer is yes if that is the case

19. Yes it is thank you 😊