Petition: Bring Back The Thong Gift.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by BABYMAUL, Sep 4, 2019.

1. I don’t know about the old thong gift, but on that note, UTI is definitely not caused by thongs.

2. UTIs are caused by bacteria getting up the urethra and into the bladder. There is more likelihood of bacteria getting up the urethra if you wear a thong since the fabric is right up against your holes and all the sweat/bacteria from your butt and your vaginal area mix and they are defs not supposed to which is why women are supposed to wipe front to back. Women who are v prone to UTIs are recommended by doctors to wear loose cotton underwear and go underwear-less at night. The end ty for tuning in.

3. I thought forums were for crap-talking, not uti lessons we SHOULD already know 🙃

Support the cheap thong gift cause it was funny.
    Also support cutie sushi.

4. Just here to provide a crappy image
    [​IMG]

renamed36004, Sansa, Panda and 2 others like this.
  5. Yeah I made sure the pizza bikini I bought for the Halloween contest wasn't a thong. I don't want a uti.
    I don't mind supporting this, but why not something new instead?

6. [​IMG]
    I’d like this in the shop but instead have the ATA logo all over it. Those are my 2 cents.

Satanist6, Panda and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. I am just looking out for Alessendra 😤

Panda and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. Support, where's @Ciara?

Panda and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. Why me lmao

10. Need your photo shop skills
    Plz

11. [​IMG]
    i cannot photoshop but heres a quick blurry edit

12. Aww thank you for looking out for me. I just never had this problem and I almost everyday wear it bcoz of my work uniform. It’s more about personal hygiene and choice of thong material as well, I think.

Anyways, no more UTI talk now. 😂

Panda likes this.
  13. Heccin yes

14. Says the tard who doesn't understand what "perv" means. Go educate yourself swine before you insult somebody.

15. Perv- short for pervert/perverted

That is what you are. A pervert.

Anyone with half a brain cell would know that.

16. Bring back Charlie 🦄

17. Lol wow you truly are retarded ain't ya.

A pervert who is someone who is doing something that isn't normal for sexual pleasure. Such as a peeping tom would be a pervert.

Nothing about wanting a virtual thong gift(that has been in this game since launch) is perverted. Nothing about liking thongs is perverted.

So as i said, please go and educate yourself you uncultured swine🙃

18. Support