1. Today boring and some noob texted me “his shoeeees WACKKKKKK” talking bout can I buy your dorm” so I asked how many bentos he got me being me I was showcase watching he had 2 scam “IM NOT GONNA LET U GET THE CHANCE STOOPPID” but keep me company 😂🖕🏿

2. translation: he's insane

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. ¿Que?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. Oh. OK then. 😶

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. This thread? WACK.

6. I have always loved thistle and the sides are very good for the offer of my fam and I did that to the other trader and the other side is it just not a choice of my favorite foods?

did i successfully learn your language 🌚

7. The way that he doesn’t even like to smile? WACK

-Noob-With-Boobs- likes this.
  8. Let Me Drive Da Boat.

9. I got this Sugar Boogar!

Today was a bore and some nub messaged to buy my dorm. So I asked how many bentos you got...but I was watching his showcase and he only had 2 bentos. So I shut that crap down. 😌

Ily R-😏

I think I translated that pretty good 🤧

10. Today Was Boring and A Noob Texted Me “Those Shoes Are So Last Year!” and Then Asking “Can I Buy You’re Dorm?” So I Asked “How Many Bentos You Got?” So Me Being Me Lurking At His Showcase, He ONLY GOT 2 BENTOS. I Ain’t Trying To Get Scammed, Boy You Wack But Hey Keep Me Entertained 😂

My Translation But Ay 🌚 No mames guay

11. Yeah ok you did it better 😂

12. Lmfaoo 😂

13. I'm not reading that gibberish

Voseph, RoseMilkTea and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. O... That's interesting.

15. I love u both errbody acting like ima Wookiee or sum shit😂

16. Definately not a wookie...but you are kinda in your own little world...and you give me a BACON BURGER!

17. Why would i shareeee😂

18. Because you LOVE ME 😭

19. Ike loved Tina,Bobby loved Whitney, and Whitney loved coke 😂so what’s love got to doo 😱yup I took it there