Oldies but Goodies

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your taste in music is complete ass

2. Idk what Manic thinks of me. Just that I lub her

Manic and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. Both the original and the weezer cover are terrible. I immediately change the song every time either comes on. Unless it’s part of a meme I refuse to listen to it.

4. Coming from someone who made a thread ASKING ABOUT GOOD MUSIC πŸŒšπŸ’€πŸ˜‚ also who tf just gets into Michael Jackson last year πŸ€” Like girl get it together 🀨

5. This thread is now even more boring

6. [​IMG]
    So hold up my taste in music is complete ass πŸ€” Based off what? One song of mine you disliked. HAAAAA πŸ’€

7. Show us your knives, make it interesting 🌚

8. "Your taste in music is complete ass"

Lock thread

9. It’s more of a fancy box cutter. I did have knives, but I got them all taken away from me, so I have to hide this one.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

SavageKay likes this.
  10. The more I hear about you the more you remind me of someone else from this app and I wonder if you're the same person.

11. Well I wouldn’t know because I’m missing information 🌚

12. Shut it & let Oni show us her knives πŸ”ͺ like common 🌚

13. This looks similar to the box cutter I had at one of my old jobs, used to work in a warehouse. Now that job was ass aha But wait why can’t you have knives, now I’m intrigued 😱

14. Let’s just say that I became a little Manic hue hue 🌚

Manic likes this.
  15. Ohh damn, my bad if my posts are triggering honestly. We can go back to oldies 🎢

16. I'm a ruiner. 🌚

Muschi and GodTierOni like this.
  17. Ima multitask... lock and facepalm at the same time. As always forumers, it's been a delight. πŸ€™πŸ½πŸ˜‚

GodTierOni likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.