Oldies but Goodies

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dancing Queen by ABBA is my song! I be jamming to it without a care in the world.

I was listening to Always on My Mind the Pet Shop Boys version. Though the Elvis Presley version will forever be my fave.

Talking about boys..

The Boys of Summer by Don Henley always has a spot in my heart.. specially being summer and all..

And speaking of Don Henley.. the Eagles.. I love them as well, their songs are pretty good.. I just love their vibe.

Skylar2018, Sloth and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  2. Abba is the shiiiiit...but like, Suzie Quatro, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Europe and Bonnie Tyler amongst others is hella good. Worth a listening, Imo. ๐Ÿ˜

Skylar2018 and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. my favorite โ€œoldiesโ€ is alwaysss gonna be 90โ€™s rock.

Lit, Nine Inch Nails, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, R.E.M, Audioslave, The Offspring, Sonic Youth, etc.
    there is so much more but you get the gist.

Muschi likes this.
  4. You've listened to KMFDM? ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ’ž
    Nice! I'm at work rn but I'll give more suggestions on my lunch break or when I get off

5. Yesh, I've listened to them. ๐Ÿคญ

Skylar2018 and Muschi like this.
  6. Eww you just irritated my entire soul. My dad passed away & he used to play that song to me as a kid on a constant. Take that away from me & Iโ€™ll cut you ๐Ÿ”ช K BYE ๐ŸŒš

7. o_O you're still free to like the song, bruh, I just don't

Muschi likes this.
  8. So how about instead of being a negative B you could shut tf up & let people express what they enjoy ๐Ÿค—

9. Wtf

Muschi and SavageKay like this.
  10. Your negativity wasnโ€™t needed tho ? Like idgaf if you donโ€™t like the song. I do and your being ugly about it.

11. I literally just said I didn't like the song. Your reaction is kind of psychotic

Muschi likes this.
  12. Your the one who started the negativity, with your random comment about how you dislike the song. Coulda just kept that to yourself ๐ŸŒš

13. It wasn't random, you're replying to my thread...

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. You didnโ€™t have to respond to my comment tho ? You coulda said that on your own without ruining how I felt about a song.

15. OH & now your hitting me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ someone doesnโ€™t like to be called out ๐ŸŒš

16. Go take your meds

Muschi likes this.
  17. Gladly ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒฌ

18. You threatened me w literal physical harm because I don't like a song that u like.

Muschi and SavageKay like this.
  19. Iโ€™m DEAD ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€œyOu tHrEaTeNeD mE wItH LiTeRaL pHySIcAl hArMโ€

20. I get it, you're insane. Congrats

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.