Looking For A Relationship Partner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Feb 21, 2015.

1. I'm 19.8M now, still looking for a rs. Hit me up if you're interested! 💋

2. Im still looking 🦆😘

3. Line me up on the looking train and lemme try my luck.:oops:

4. 21 mcs, looking for a chill f, I’ll max gifts and I can ask. If you’d like to talk and see if we can work out wall me or send me a gift

5. Still looking 💕

6. Hello I am looking for rs who will help me to grow I can ask out any age will be okay

7. Hello, i'm male 26mcs+ in stats
    Looking:
    1. Rs female can ask out
    2. 8mcs stats+ (i can accept)
    Bonus:
    3. Max our gifts each other
    4. Rs dates
    5. Sfw?... Wall me and we talk about it.

8. looking for an rs! stats don’t matter, as long as you’re active. ☺️

i can’t ask, so i’m definitely not picky! 💜

9. Hi All, my IGN might sound confusing but that's the reason I chose it. I m a male. I m around 200kcs and fairly new compared to the ones posted above. Looking for a female RS near my stats and above my stats(if you are generous). HMU if you are interested.

10. Looking For RS
    • 30mcs
    • Talkative and Friendly
    • Should also be Active
    • Can do colour dates from time to time
    • 🙅🏻‍♀️ No Sfw
    • sorry but i dont do max gifting..
    • Im Female.. but i dont have gender preference
    I can Ask out
    note: Please Wall Me if Interested
    P.s. I dont accept random follows so Better to Wall first 😚

11. Looking for rs
    35 mcs and above
    No sfw
    Max :max gifts

12. Looking for long term stat rs
    -40mcs and above
    -no sfw
    -no drama
    -max:max gift
    -can ask if higher than my stat

13. -About Me-

I am 27ish MCS and in SFW and do wars so you will be hit. It’s not a crazy amount but it will happen. I do max gifts when I have the money to do it and I don’t mind getting color names most days. I don’t expect alot from you. Just be you. I don’t care about gender when it comes to stat Rs.

-Expectations-
    What I need from you is simple. Just your stats and gifts maxed every now and then. Nothing crazy. Not looking for a real relationship. Just got out of one. Just be a dope individual that can adapt to other stuff and we will be pretty chill.

Wall me if interested and have an amazing day

14. — RS FOUND —

16. Hello! I’m looking for a new rs. I don’t have ask out BUT I’m 34mcs and will max gifts.

17. 💥still looking💥

18. I'm looking For A Relationship Where We Can Have fun And Talk like bestfriends But You Still Would Be Bae

19. Still looking

20. If you are addicted to this game, you don't participate in SFW, you won't suddenly decide that you want to become a farmer, you don't like changes, you like peaceful game experience, you don't like drama, you snark at people who use word love as easy as "trusted trader" on walls of others...If you are okay with someone who doesnt talk much, if you are planning on sticking around for years to come...Then do add me and let's talk about the possibility of supporting each other on this path to having a superb dorm...

P.S I'm in rs, but my rs wishes he wasn't so yeh...
    strickly no sfw now or in the future
    No rp, no childish cutesy and flirtations on walls
    Maxing gifts is desirable , but at times I'm super broke so please just be rich, high in stats and super cool...ha ha..oof...em

I'm 7Mcs+