Proposal for “club banner” thread.

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Ladyfrenchh, Aug 1, 2019.

?

Would you like us to make separate club banner threads?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. Basically here’s my thought: now that we have a whole forum section for clubs why don’t we make the “club banner thread” a little more spread out and easier to navigate.

Right now any and all clubs post their banners in one thread. BUT what if we made separate thread for each type of club to post banners?

Example:
    •POTD club banner thread
    •Cat Cafe club banner thread
    •RP club banner thread

This way members that are looking for something specific like a POTD club can go to the appropriate thread and find the one they like easier. And same with other kinds of clubs. Obviously some POTD clubs do RP and vice versa, but they can just have the freedom to post in both threads. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think this would make things more organized and easier to access. What do y’all think?

__Cece__ and Small like this.
  2. Honestly no support sorry :(. I don’t think it really needs to change. Most people don’t use it anyways. They use campus chat and pub.

Piggys24, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. Idrc either way. I kinda think it's fine as is.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. I totally get what you mean. But my thought is maybe they don’t use it because it’s so much simpler to ask specific kinds of clubs in pub/campus to wall them. And this way they would know where to find specific club banners for what they want. Instead of one long jumbled mess of every kind of club.

I respect your opinion tho. That’s why I brought it up to discussion. 🥰

Seriously likes this.
  5. 😸🍻ᴛïᴘšÿ ᴋïᴛᴛîēś🍻😸
    ʙ2ʙ ᴘᴏᴛᴅ+ ᴘᴘᴀ+ ᴄᴄ
    18+ ~ 30ᴋᴄs+ ~ ʟɢʙᴛǫ+
    🍻ᏖᎥᎮᏕᎩ ᏦᎥᏖᏖᎥᏋᏕ🍻
    ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ / ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ
    ʙ2ʙ ᴘᴏᴛᴅ+ ~ 30ᴋᴄs+

6. I actually kinda like this this idea. Being able to browse club quickly would be good for newbies! Maybe a little description at the beginning of the thread explaining what the club type means, and how it benefits a player. 🤔

Ladyfrenchh likes this.
  7. Build it and they will come.

Ladyfrenchh likes this.
  8. Tbh I think since there is no chara limit on forums, club adverts shouldn't be just the banner. People might have more success advertising in forums if they actual give a little longer of an advertisement. Regardless of whether there are different threads for RP / POTD / CC / PvP / et cetera clubs...

Ladyfrenchh and Manic like this.
  9. Just because it says club banner doesn’t mean you can post your banner here.

Muschi likes this.
  10. l
    lol right 😑

11. That’s a valid point my friend. I could just make the separate threads and see what happens. And I might. But wanted to get some feedback first on what others thought.

Now that they changed forums idk why we shouldn’t change a little with them by making things more organized. 🤷🏻‍♀️🥰

12. Yes great idea!

13. Support! 🙋‍♀️

Ladyfrenchh likes this.
  14. I support
    I like them being categorised so I know what to check if I'm looking for a new HC and what to check if I'm looking to book a sesh

Ladyfrenchh likes this.
  15. I don’t post in that thread bc I feel like people don’t really use it

16. What if I want a potd rp cat cafe club?