Why doesn’t ATA just tell us the damn POTD instead of having us go through this BS everyday?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by __Cece__, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’m genuinely wondering 🤷🏽‍♀️

2. Stop. ATA doesn’t have to do anything for us Cecelia 🙄 Get over it and wait patiently amor delete the freaking game

BlissfulBubbles and Muschi like this.
  3. Why are you obsessed with me? You follow me to ever thread I post on. I can’t tell if your bored or what but if you feel so hurt YOU can delete the game

V_Witchy_101 and SyaFendi like this.
  4. I ain’t obsessed with you. I just click on your threads to see what all you gotta say this time, hoping it’s actually helpful to players. Unfortunately this one isn’t. Girl if you’d just stop with the nonsense, I’d stop. It’s part of the game. You’re gonna find trolls everywhere. And like I said above, literally ATA doesn’t have to do anything for us. We find POTD cause we want it

LoveLani likes this.
  5. finding the potd is a part of the fun! if things are just handed to you all the time then what’s the point of playing?

also the first two parties you complete at the turnover have garunteed drops anyways (the lite boxes)!! potd is usually found around the time i finish the second “complete a party quest.”

tl;dr just enjoy the game for what it is plsplspls

6. Yeah right following me to litterially EVERYTHING I post on. get a fucking life

19DAGaunt73 likes this.
  7. Ooo pls stop fighting 😶 its not cute

Thiale, Alollofern and RoseMilkTea like this.
  8. Thank you for answering 🙏 😊

Small likes this.
  9. You spelled literally wrong 🤔 I gotta life. But at least I don’t rattle to my pup so she’ll strip my tutors. Better luck next time!

10. Awww nice post! I like it☺

Small likes this.
  11. Team work makes the dream work
    [​IMG]

Thiale, BlissfulBubbles, Mal and 5 others like this.
  12. Thursday and CeCe should team up🌚

13. We could probably be cool once she realizes some of these threads aren’t necessary

14. You overreacted a lil bit to this thread doe qt

Muschi likes this.
  15. I get that...
    Today’s been a rough day for me Miss. Wednesday

16. [​IMG]
    Don't make me bring up the selling club thread. I see unnecessary threads errday

Side note: save yo kinis and cats for changeover so you don't have to wait around for potd. It's not just you who wants to know.

Muschi and ThePhoenix2HisSloth like this.
  17. Do cat/kini parties during changeover or help test to make it go faster 🤷 kills me that people want ata to hand them everything 🤧

Muschi and Stark like this.
  18. 😶🍿 *pour jalapenos on popcorn*

AllMixiedUp likes this.
  19. I got one question...... Do you get handed everything in life or do you work for it?

20. And I oo-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.