Let's play Jumanji..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PapiLovesHisTequila, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Would you play Jumanji if it was real and you somehow came across it?

1. Yes

72.0%
  2. No

28.0%
  1. Let's get to it..
    [​IMG]

Jumanji was one of my favorite movies while growing up.

I told myself that if I were to find a game like that, I wouldn't think twice.. I'd be down to play it and beat it.

So.. would you guys play Jumanji? You can explain why or why you wouldn't play it.

[​IMG]

Are you into adventure and think you've got the skills to survive in that dangerous world?

Or would you rather not take part in it because you don't want to get bit by a giant mosquito?

[​IMG]

What's a game without someone to play it with?

Who would you want to play Jumanji with and why? Who wouldn't you want in your team?

It could be a friend.. a coworker.. a neighbor.. or a family member.

Victoria and Sherily like this.
  2. HELL YES, I WOULD.
    When I was little, I convinced my gramma to get it for me and was super disappointed that it was just... a board game.
    I LARP because I love anything that walks you out of the reality you are comfortable in and puts you in a whole other world and something like Jumanji would be so incredibly immersive and amazing.

My best friend, Codie, is fearless, intelligent, strong and so much fun so I would love to have her on my team. I, for sure, would be the weak link but I'd sti have a good time. ā¤

Victoria and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  3. Iā€™m not stupid... so no.

4. Wow, okay, I feel attacked. šŸ˜¢

5. Do you want to take the chance of death that you face in the game?

6. There's always a chance of death no matter what you do.

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

Victoria and PapiLovesHisTequila like this.
  8. I never watched jumanji so idk what that means. I'm down for anything exciting tho I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie so probably

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  9. Omg.. this gif has me dying. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

10. Dope.. I choose you.

Wesday likes this.
  11. Why not make a forums rp game of jumanji with rules? Institute a turn order, give us a way to visualize the map, how many spaces are on it, what are the possible outcomes (in a spoiler) labelled 1-2-3-4 or according to the names of the positions on the board?

Be like locations:
    1-The backyard
    2-Back inside the house
    3-Car Ride to supermarket
    4-Supermarket
    5-Back outside
    6-Toward city outskirts
    7- Surprise at the church

Have us roll once for the location, then roll again for the outcome

SEWER RAT ATTACK
    HAIRY OGRE
    YESTERDAY
    Goosebumps

^just a test for double baggied spoilers.

And yeah. Have a draw a chance card pile and have a deck of chance cards including supplies which we can use to rp with, setbacks of position, etc. An Angel's chest full of good cards and a demon's trove full of curses could be cool, too.

Anyone else down?
    After the roll, the dungeon master has to set the scene of the event, explain if there is a new antagonist, what are their abilities and items?

Idk. It might only last one roll with all the details.

Victoria and Sherily like this.
  12. This is so cute. I would be down to play and can try to help set it up if needed!

13. Let's go šŸ˜Ž