EVENT Rendezvous in Cebu

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 9, 2019.

1. B o r i n g πŸ™ƒ

hotgirl_BUMMER, Buwbuw and Cindyrela like this.
  2. Why the shards say the opposite of forum?
    Here he cube of leaves is F when I see in my Acc it's M and the tirador here is M and in my Acc it's F

3. all the racist comin' out

Dylan2254, xoBLUxo, IKEA and 5 others like this.
  4. I LOVE IT β™‘ Thanks ATA for this event. Filipino Pride πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­

Lifeless, Hazy and Sprclfrglstcxpldcs like this.
  5. Hi ATA the plant and rug doesnt have Filipino touch. πŸ˜‚ I jope you could just go ahead and replaced it with sampaguita garland, ilang ilang or birds of paradise plant. For rug its better to have abaca. Just saying πŸ™‚

Lifeless and Talongganisa like this.
  6. Yasss. Where my other Filipinos at? πŸ‘€ lol.

Heyitssasha13, Lifeless, Hazy and 7 others like this.
  7. Lolololol a Filipino inspired hunt and yet the avis dont look like asian/filipino

8. man u must hate filipinos i guess

Dylan2254 likes this.
  9. Nice! They could've used a papag as a bed, abaniko as one of the design, and an old-fashioned rocking chair tho 😊

10. Tbh after the 4th of July hunt I was hoping for something that wasn't centered around one single country or culture πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ I mean ok, it could be seen as just a "vacation themed hunt" and some of the furni and avis are quite cool, but this isn't really my thing I'm afraid. Hope everyone who likes this hunt will get the avi and furni they like, tho ❀️

11. Awe πŸ™ was so hoping for a doctor who theme lol all well there's always next hunt right ATA? πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

12. The rug is kinda wrong smh you should've put there a banig ( a handwoven mat ) but still a good hunt tho!

13. I agree with you😊

14. Thanky ATA for listening to us. 😘 Thanky for making this hunt happen. πŸ˜πŸ’“

Lifeless, Hazy, Poise and 3 others like this.
  15. "Just Dance" It's gonna Be Okay "Do do do do just Dance" Spin that Record Babe Do do do do do Just DanceπŸ˜‹πŸ˜„ -Lady Gaga πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ˜€

16. Loving this Hunt Furni πŸ˜²πŸ’•

17. omlπŸ€ͺ tysm ata u made a Filipino hunt😍😍🀭

CheesecakeGoddess and ZAZ like this.
  18. Thanks ATA! 😊❀

ZAZ likes this.
  19. Very Nice HUNT 😍 SUPPORT

20. Just, W O W

CheesecakeGoddess and ZAZ like this.