🎁 GIFT EXCHANGE THREAD 🎁

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by __Cece__, Jul 6, 2019.

?

Do you want limited time stat gifts???

1. HECK YEAAAH!!!

84.0%
  2. I’m a MCS player who can’t earn $1B even if I’m the only one hitting a party. But its a no from me..

16.0%
  1. [​IMG]

Rick rollin' passed the tension.

2. 🤔 Maybe if I wait it out they’ll just get tired?

3. You're the one that came at me tryna start drama. I literally have no issues with you besides being very confused at why you got triggered. All I did was try to be helpful cuz you asked for a link 🙃

4. 😶🍿 *eats popcorn quietly* I like this thread

5. Oh hell nah. You better not be talking to Muschi like that. I got plenty of farmer friends

Muschi likes this.
  6. Maybe if you delete the game we’ll stop 🤔

7. Oh, keep going guys. Don't mind me🤧🍿

8. DerailDerailDerailDERAIL!!

9. Looks like the forum patrol is out in full force. I’ve never seen a rule that says if a thread has ever been made before, a new one can’t be made. Ever again.

Hurricaine and __Cece__ like this.
  10. It kinda screws with forums when you have similar threads going at the same time. For instance, multiple threads relating to zodiac avatars. Gets in the way of important news

Muschi likes this.
  11. Honestly idk at this point. The more they continue reply the more recent the thread stays

12. The other thread hasn’t been touched in over a month. You all just jumped all over a new poster for fun. As usual. It’s no wonder new people don’t post in forums often. Apparently the most important rule here is that you guys are in charge and everyone else should just sit quietly and like your posts.

13. EITHER WAY THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS

Muschi likes this.
  14. People shouldn’t have to search old threads to make certain things have never been done before. If it hasn’t been an active thread for weeks, how was she to know there was a thread? And how on earth did this thread hurt you? If a forum boss makes a nonsense thread, you guys are all over it. Get over yourselves already.

15. Ikr. It’s just 2 threads about the same topic. I’m sure there’s plenty more out there we don’t even know about. 🤷🏽‍♀️ It shouldn’t be a big deal.

16. I’m not gonna lock or delete the thread if that’s what they’re hoping for. But they can keep replying if they wish.

17. Trading 1:1 roses 🖤 But not with the bootleg Harry Potter so dont send you know who you are

18. 👀 Looking to gift someone the 😎 sunglasses hunt gift if they gift back

19. Oh boy

Muschi likes this.
  20. 👀 Looking to gift someone the 😎 sunglasses hunt gift if they gift back