Double Oh

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 30, 2019.

1. How does it look like corpse? This could only be Walder Frey carved cake

Kefo likes this.
  2. Have u ever seen a decayed or melted corpse?

3. That’s not really something the everyday bo sees

Ha get it? Joe? Bo? No? Ok

4. That was cute actually. But yeah, fb is notorious for not blocking photos of corpses for some reason so I've been forced to know what they look like.

5. As a matter of fact yes, if you were referring to the bloating part maybe it resembles that but other than that not really

6. Another reason for why I will never get Facebook

Wesday likes this.
  7. Tbh let's stop talking about corpses, it's making me depressed

8. I saw some pretty shocking things on fb in my time. Stuff I don't wanna see again, but still morbidly interesting.

I'll never understand people who relish in gore tho.

9. omg! i died laughing 😂

10. Wednesday. I thought you said you watch the food network!

One of the top rules is don't pipe your cake while it's still hot. That's why all those fuckers on the baking shows have blast chillers

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. I decorate cakes as a hobby/side job. Best tips I can give you is to let your cake cool completely, then after it's cooled, apply a crumb coat and stick in the freezer for approx half hour before icing. Keeps it neat and tidy! This did make me giggle, I've been impatient and had similar happen with buttercream icing. 🙊

Wesday likes this.
  12. Always let cakes cool if you're icing them lol. I binge watched the British Baking Show so I basically have a PHD in cakes.
    (Before someone gets mad, yes I'm joking)

Also I lowkey thought that was a blueberry pancake.

13. I love the Great British Bake-off!!

CIefairy likes this.
  14. i wonder how many people have already chosen to ignore me 🤔

15. I hope this is all in good fun and nobody is actually eating your food bc theyre gonna need their stomachs pumped

16. Keep trying hun practice makes perfect. Can't tell you how many cakes I messed up not waiting on the cake to cool before icing it

17. Honestly same

Jaidah likes this.
  18. Diddo

19. I thought it wasn't hot anymore. I waited a bit :/

20. Um. Melted icing does not equal food poisoning.