You're being watched always

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -119-, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Bing bot is always watching and lurking. It knows all and sees all.
    Bots always creep me out tbh 🌚
    Oh and a little tip so that no one can see you're online is to tap that profile icon where you can find lurk mode

2. No one uses bing anymore

3. Pimd does

4. Explains a lot

5. I think it explains the textbox.
    It's sorta the one good thing that Bing does. They have this compact text editor. Very compatible and nice.

6. It's okay but feels very... I feel, formal I guess? For a game

7. Formal indeed. I personally like it though.

8. I like it but takes longer to scroll through a page than before. Guess everyone gets their spotlight moment now πŸ˜‚

9. I turned it off in "Preferences" so now i have a blank regular text box like in old forums. Just unselect the "Rich Text Editor"

majority of the bb codes are the same so i'll just be using them instead again :β€’)

you can also change ur timezone in there (to make timestamps translate to you better) and make yourself partially invisible (ppl can see that you're online but can't see what you're doing for example... which is what i selected)

Maddi_Matsu, Rivalee and Little like this.
  10. Well lucky I don’t do anything bad... so that bot can watch me all day if it wants πŸΏπŸ‘€

Jaidah likes this.
  11. Can i watch you 😳😳😳

12. The fact that... ugh Ik I should’ve never said that cuz someone was bound to reply with this πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ.

Jaidah likes this.
  13. Exactly πŸ˜‚βœŒοΈ
    Be happy i replied before a perv πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Even though that did sound pervy πŸ˜…

14. I swore u were the perv.

Jaidah likes this.
  15. Am I 🧐

*dont worry im straight 😎

16. You are... even if u are straight you can be a stalker πŸ‘€... anyone can be a stalker...

Jaidah likes this.
  17. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

18. Sodagirl doesnt even deny it 😁

-Sodagirl- likes this.
  19. Muschi knows and stalks all k

Muschi likes this.