Looking For A Relationship Partner?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Feb 21, 2015.

1. looking for new stat rs
    me:
    - 5mcs
    - active daily
    - can’t ask
    - will send a few hunt/rs gifts, but not able to max

you:
    - at least 4mcs
    - active (doesn’t have to be daily but just want an active rs)
    - send a few hunt/rs gifts
    - ask

2. looking for a stat rs. around 80mcs. sfw. I can ask.

3. I’m 60mcs. Very active and I upgrade quickly. Looking for 70mcs+ can’t do any lower bc no one can keep up with my upgrades ?‍♂️ I will ask, I spoil, I always max gifts, I always send the ec gift, I’m sfw friendly, you’ll always be welcome at my club, and I’m pretty funny ? wall me/ add me!

Hel likes this.
  4. Looking for RS;
    • SFW
    • 20mcs
    • Max our gifts with

5. Found ty

6. Looking for stat rs (strictly stat, no funny business)

17mcs+i want good state rs
    Max gifts
    Sfw is fine
    I can ask out if I like you[/quote]

7. Found already.
    Thanks

8. Looking for a new rs.
    Me:
    24 mcs
    Sfw friendly
    No ask out

You:
    15mcs+
    Sfw friendly
    Ask out

Feel free to message me/gift/wall me. I'm a 23 year old single mom and I'm super chill and nice, but you know, we all have our brat moments.

9. My BFF is looking for rs ?

• Her stat is 43,1 MCS (must be around her stat or higher).
    • Need to be spoiled 'cause she likes to spoil too.
    • Very active, friendly, good looking.
    • She can ask out only if you meet her requirements.
    • PM me if you're interested (wall or gift).

Thank you ?

10. Need a rs bigger stats than me I'm upgrading daily can ask if smaller stats ask me out

12. Bumped for a friend.

13. Looking for an RS 9mcs
    Cant ask but I promise to spoil ya after?
    Nothing serious, just a friendly stat rs!

14. Need and active RS with stats, I'm new but very active. NO RP! just friends 
    Gifts and dates whatever you want WM or add me 

15. Looking for Rs at least 8 or 9 mcs.. Bust be okay with SFW please add me or wall me. I can ask

17. I'm kinda still looking, if I'm not mistaken, my current rs went inactive. I'm now 4.62mcs so if you're a loyal person, don't want rp, will follow to clubs (bc you're awesome like that) and don't mind asking out then go ahead an hit that heart button and ask. Just no rp no other shtuff I'm happily married in rl and don't want anything like that. Just stat bonus and maybe blurple names once in a while. Please wall then follow so I can at least get to know ya. Oh also, I do from time to time end up in sfw so please be sfw friendly. Bc I'm an admin in home club I usually get the sfw bs from time to time. That is all 😂😂

18. Looking for rs
    -minimum 10 mcs
    -sfw friendly
    - I can’t ask ):
    -stats only/ no flirting/dating
    -Gender doesn’t matter
    -Is ok with occasional tea spilling
    Gift me if interested ily

19. I'm looking for a stat relationship. We can talk but I'm not looking for role play, 600k and growing daily. I can ask. Thanks, wall me

bebecita and x0x-iCandy-x0x like this.
  20. Looking for a rs, mainly for stats. I’m at about 8.3mcs, looking for someone at least 5mcs. Willing to gift and occasionally do color dates. Really want someone I can talk to, instead of just dead silence.

I will ask out for someone who has higher stats, if we mesh well. Wall me, add me, gift me, whatever if interested.