Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 6. It’s interesting. I feel like the above bed and doesn’t really work

2. 10/10 cool combination!

3. 8.5/10 - I would dedicate this room to my mom or something. Looks nice, not my thing.

4. 7.5 pretty chill

5. 10/10
    It's so unique!
    Like a room outta those sci-fi movies that take place in the future and everything is high tech?
    I love the mix and match!

6. 8/10 i really like the floors with the easter and midsummer furni. I feel like a different rug and bed would fit better with eveything else.

7. 9/10
    I'm personally not a fan of the rug but I absolutely love how everything fits together so nicely that I had to actually check if the Furni all belonged to one hunt lol

Yeah I've been trying to find a better bed for it, but nothing seems to fit quite that well... How's this rug tho?

8. 9/10!
    Super pretty dorm everything works well together, just missin a lil plant ?

9. 9/10. Love it. Looks very clean and cozy

10. 10/10 I love animals ?

11. 9/10 everything matches and looks good but the bed :/ (i envy ur 499 :( lol)

12. 6/10
    Your shelves, above desk, desk, chair, above plant all looks outta place to me srry

13. 7/10
    The mix of the nebula and champagne furnis complimented each other's color wheels. Although, the 999 seems a bit out of placed, probably because its leaning more towards the warm tone region instead of the majority of cool tone colors.

Overall tho, the dorm still looks dope

14. Your room is somewhere I’d love to sit and chill out, read one of the many books  it’s so cool
    8/10!

15. 8/10 nice dorm

16. 10/10 love it sooo much.

17. 9/10 colorful fun... I also want that chair!

18. 8/10 super cute!!! Jealous of your 499 lol

19. 9/10 awesome colorful dorm! 