ACCOUNTS: Switching

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Hoes_Luv_Me, Feb 22, 2018.

1. This guide is provided with Pictures for easy instructions.

#1: OPEN THE MENU
    (I CALL THIS OPTIONS/SETTINGS)

#2: TOUCH THE ACCOUNT BUTTON

#3: TAP THE FOLLOWING BUTTON AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE BELOW.

#4: NOW YOU SHOULD BE ON THIS SCREEN SHOWN BELOW.

Hopefully this helped all the ones asking how to create a "New account".

Side note: ALL ACCOUNTS MUST BE ACTIVE FOR 24HRS.

Muschi and Kefo like this.
  2. How do I get back to my first account if I do that to make another one?

3. How do i make someone come in my bed or kitchen?

4. Im pretty sure you need to link it to an email address before unlinking it, and you can retrieve it later

Muschi likes this.
  5. This isn't a guide about actually switching but more like only to answer the question "How do I make a new account" but it should be self explanatory before anybody who logs out should see "connect account".

Otherwise if you're following this guide there will be a login button after disconnecting (once again) Self explanatory if you connected FB or Email then you can log in

Muschi likes this.
  6. So is 6394 of your post, but I'm not critique'n

7. But...how do I make a new account?

8. kefo the idiot need this guide because his way is much longer and he has never heard of this

9. Fixed....? kefo isn't here maybe I should do a forum guide for you

Muschi likes this.
  10. Just keep in mind that while delinking is available, account sharing is against the TOU. ?Don't share your info guise.

Muschi likes this.
  11. i miss when the reset button was the easiest thing to make noobs press

12. It’s not really suggested to switch accounts on the same device, especially if it’s just for the purpose of making alts. I did this when the delinking feature first came out and got locked out of my main account for 3 months.

I get that you made this in order for people to be able to make a new account, but keep in mind (unless this rule has changed) you can only have 5 accounts linked to one device per year. Otherwise your account gets locked to the last device or device to last account after the 5.

13. ^ maybe you got banned for switching accounts too much. On iOS you could get IP banned for that. But now that’s no longer an issue.

I wish switching main and alt all the time

14. This is true, and thank you for not being a forum asshat

15. no i meant kefo and not kefa so u fixed nothing

16. @Crystal they changed that in 2017 I believe. Unlimited unlinking now, no ban

@op feel free to enter my feed, or stay pinned on party

Muschi likes this.
  17. Have fun

18. For someone who doesn't like my threads, you sure do find yourself reading and posting irrelevant bs that not EVEN YOU, YOURSELF care bout...go find a better hobby