Guidebook on People

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Hermes-IN-DaClouds, Nov 12, 2013.

1. People should really take the time to read this

2. It's funny how PIMD needs a guide on how to not be molested by role players

3. besides I am who I am in rl cuz that's all I can be

4. Oooo... My guide is at top! Awesome! Lol

5. Spot on thread gj

6. Not sure what that is....

7. who cares .no one

8. If no one cared it wouldn't have been stickied ?️
    Your logic is invalid.

9. Lol the pimdnob thing is lame

10. Do u think all role players are bad???? Its there choice, so this thread States that don't rp at all?????

11. Well some ppl suck at rp so yea yea Hermes keep on supressing rp:-\

12. first... Their* choice... Not there. Also, don't capitalize "states" unless you are talking of the United States. Thirdly, "this thread states that don't..." If you are going to state your opinion please use proper grammar.

This thread simply states the dangers of role playing and what it can lead to. If you had any history in this game you would know what it was and know how it has changed for the worse. It all started with role playing. Pimd is the laughing stock of ATA because of the role playing. Many predators and perverts take advantage of the system and use their twisted mind to pervert the mind of young kids (cause you know there are under age kids who play).

Really? Please state one good way role play is good here.

13. For ppl like me who cant kiss boys etc because my mom has a strict rule that I can't have a bf till I live on my own I'm in high school so no other opinion.I rp cuz its fun and some Ppl are in the same boat im in

14. Maybe you should honor your parents wishes... Instead of sneaking behind their back and doing things they wouldn't approve of. They are your "bosses" at this stage in life.

15. My first kiss was my wife and I did that on purpose. Not because my parents told me, but because I wanted to tell her that she was my first.
    Is kissing wrong? No of course not. But it was just special to her.

Why try and sneak around?

16. Lol I live the nerd life but I'm. Not a nerd

17. Nice work :D

18. Well done! :D