Silences and bans V.1

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -N_G-TheSlenderman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. I didnt know drawing diks was bad ether coz never got told off before but they still not taking my 1 month silense off. Get over urself urz is up in a few hrs I gotta wait till next year

2. 1. Op is very helpful
    2. Girl chill tf out I doubt it's permanent, just follow them or talk in club chat

3. I feel like some of the rules applying to a silence should be given a warning on their first offense

4. facts

5. The 1 day of silence is a warning though. I’m sure a single day of not posting on wc, walls or by gifts won’t hurt you.

6. You... can still message your friends... when you are silenced...

As well as talk in club chat and tutor chat.

7. It's just 1 day it's not the end of the world. And maybe you SHOULD be familiar with rules when using a platform to prevent things like silences.

8. Tutor chat sucks ass mostly. But yeah, you can still use club chat

9. it does ?

10. Stop being a pưssy get over it

11. Then thrive through the pain or some shít

12. Yet I don’t understand why it’s against the rules i understand other rules but that one is just stupid

13. If ur talking about that zoey chick. She was asking for under age people. This is a 17+ game. Dont like it? Get the fưck off. No one making u be here

14. It doesn't matter if YOU think it's stupid. Rules are rules. Don't like it? Delete the game.

15. Can someone help me please. My club was spamming campus for lbh and I got silenced. Please I didnt do anything wrong. Can someone lift my silence. I beg you. I never posted anything awful. Thank you in advance

16. Try sending in a help ticket and explaining what happened

17. lost my account and was told to start a new one to recover it but when i try to send a ticket it says invalid response. cant log onto main because it says underage though im 37 and got reported after hiring and dropping my 17 yr old daughters bullys. almost 2 yrs ive been on this game. please help

18. 1. Stop spamming every thread with this shit
    2. You have been told what to do to fix it
    3. If you want a acc still you gonna have to just deal with it and start again coz I bet ata will just insta ban you again

19. Can we @Trendsetting ? this dude is built like a hairy orangutan that just dicovered a razor so he tried to shave his beard but it just looks like a sad attempt and it's uneven.

20. Silenced suck