Proof That Mods Are Covering Up This Tournament

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by MrAnonymous4, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys it’s time to stop.

This is getting really ridiculous and out of control. You lost a war, who cares. Eddie is mad about my team losing and he wasn’t even on the team.

People worked hard and put time and effort into this. Maybe it didn’t go perfect but that doesn’t give you the right to trash all over it and act like you’re being personally victimized. 99% of the issues you’re crying about are within the war system itself. It doesn’t have anything to do with the mods. What do you want them to do? Say that a team should be disqualified for self pinning?

Stop bashing mods for trying to do something nice and fun. They donated their own time to do this. If you’re upset then start your own war and back off. No one made them put in this time and effort, they offered to in order to try and put some fun into a mobile game you’re playing. Casual reminder that this is an app. It’s an app you download for free. If it’s making you this mad it’s probably time to delete or at the very least close.

2. I'm so done, if we can't trust ATA'S OWN MODS THEN WHO?

4. Nah... people just want to have some dramas to have fun ^^^

5. But i agree that we need to stop

6. No
    I need more drama
    It helps me sleep

7. Eddie stop. You know they’re new and at least they’re trying. Cut them some slack. They’re humans. They probably are doing it for popularity and to do something a little different than normal. Why is that bad? Aren’t you trying to host your own war to try and prove you’re better than them and can host something better? How is that any different?

8. That’s not even tea. They’re not discussing the war with players, but mods can’t disqualify someone without asking ata and so on. Get over yourself

9. But we are being lied to. That’s the point of this.

10. Spill

11. This whole comment is ignorant and irrelevant no one is even talking about your war but you in this post..maybe you aare the one that needs to get over it?

12. ?Not disqualified remember. Just redistributed to other teams

13. Posting screenshots of help tickets is against tou. Please refrain from doing so in future. You may continue this discussion in the multiple threads dedicated to this topic. Thanks for your cooperation. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.