Proof That Mods Are Covering Up This Tournament

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by MrAnonymous4, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn’t want to be in sfw or I would’ve left it tbh

2. Oh. Well. I thought they just had a small team to answer tickets. My bad.

I've just seen quite a few tickets that weren't read through properly or original questions that go unanswered and closed.

3. LOL i always think that they have different team for replying our feedback

4. Regardless, we were told for any complaints to contact ATA. We did so. Yet that’s the response we get. ??‍♀️

6. Lemme try send a ticket to them... let see how they respond

7. I’ll farm u for ur love and attention ?

8. When sending a ticket in you can direct it to a specific devolper and that will be the one that responds, I suggest directing a ticket to ATA strange as they seem to be one of the only ones who care about the players.

9. That’s actually really good to know. I just contacted ATA after sending them a long message the other day for them to only tell me, “we aren’t involved in any of this” and close the ticket to see why mods are telling us that ATA was behind them on everything the whole time. I simply just want answers now.

10. Same here! Mine was just closed after a few day, didn't even answer my question.

11. I feel like that's just like, them being swamped with help tickets and trying to make it go as fast as possible. Like a quantity vs quality issue. Like if they have 500 help tickets and they need to get answered in 5 hours, they'll be spending less than a minute per reply so it gets to a point where they just kinda skim the ticket? Like they're on autopilot or something.

Not really a good thing to do in terms of satisfying your customers to the best of the ability, but also kind of understandable because I go on autopilot at work sometimes so I can relate.

12. Why do you think the Devs want to wash their hands of the whole thing, they know its been dealt with wrong and dont want any part of it.

Mods pick up your game and actually give us some sort of information as to why Sharks were disbanded and dragons were given the win, would also like further info on how you claim the teams are even tbh

13. Whelp i can't even send the ticket. No lies. :(

15. Also if the devs actually had something to do with the decisions they would have spoken up to defend their mods by now with all the drama. I've seen it many times

16. Yeah... thats true

17. The fact that no other mods have spoken up or devs should tell you the decision was made alone by those 3 mods. I've even seen conversations with other mods not involved that are pissed at how they are doing this.and seen it stated that those 3 newly made mods are only doing the war for popularity

18. Oh well they definitely got their popularity 

19. I've also seen 1 of those three mods get banned from his original account on this game in the past not sure how he even was able to become a mod :)

20. But i understand why they have lots of troubles with these wars... to organise 16 wars is so difficult, i'd say more difficult than 3 parralel wars, so actually they need more organizers to help them out tbh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.