Furni Giveaway and GOT Giveaway Winner

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Temingway, May 25, 2019.

1. Winner of GOT Giveaway: HellinhighHeelz

———

So after the last giveaway, I decided to do another one, but the reward is a lot smaller this time.

Anyways, to enter the giveaway, write down a reason of why you like PIMD and another for what keeps you playing the game. An answer will be randomly picked.

The reward my dorm (12 mcs total). Sorry if I do not have a 999.

Good luck to all who enter ️

2. Sometimes I like to bully people on here and I face zero repercussions. 10/10 cool game

3. My soul made a deal with the pimd Reaper

4. I forgot to mention. You have up until Thursday next week (5/30) to give your answer. The winner will be picked afterwards and will have rewards delivered to them within a week.

5. I’m on PIMD to use forums and quit for 3 years

6. My favorite thing about PIMD are the dorms, as they are the most customizable part of the game. ATA has done a great job in providing a variety of furniture in different styles and themes. (I'm not original, I've given this answer before, but it is my fav aspect so *shrug*) I keep coming back because I enjoy the variety of gameplay options this app offers as well as the consistent updates.

7. I stopped playing for about a year because I was busy and I came back cause I missed my friends from my very first club (which was gone by the time I came back). So it's really not the hunts or the events or the time or money you invested in the game but the people you end up befriending that'll pull you back in no matter how boring or bland it gets. Tis took time to realize but it's what I like most about the game ig i also like tht it was complex at the start hah

8. I play pimd cause it gives me something to do when I’m bored . I’m still here because of my awesome friends I made ?

9. I play pimd cause it distracts me from other stuff going on that I don't even bother checking my social media. What keeps me playing are mostly wanting to know what the next hunt theme is.

10. Lowkey have no idea why I'm here. When I used to play the game before, even with its many problems, pimd used to have a sense of community. There was an objective to grow together, to participate, to enjoy it. Now everything seems disconnected. It doesn't seem like you're playing with friends and family. It doesn't even feel like you're fulfillng an objective when there are literally so many different things to do on here. I guess the only reason I still am here is because I'm hoping that it might just change again and regain that sense of wholesomeness, of a community playing together, instead of a bunch of people disjointed on the same platform. Yeah.

11. I play bc it passes the time and sometimes the art is cute. Something to do every few hours

12. I play PIMD because I had the game's ads for so long (that's why I'm here now). Was observing the chats and turned out, even though there are so many creeps in this game, there are also nice people (love them!). The dorm is also amazing (there are so many combinations we can get from those furnish). And I found so many friends from this game as well (we ended up playing other games together as well)

13. I play PIMD because it’s so addicting to me, I LOVE creating dorms with random BOMB AF furni and spending tons on cute avatars that Ill probably use 3 times but still love so much (and getting broke cause of my daily pimd life ) even just selling and buying things is fun to me, like I run a business ? but yeah, that’s why I play PIMD ?

14. I love pimd because it introduced me to lots of different people. I made new friends which is the reason why I keep coming back. Not only that, but the also the fact that if you miss out on a hunt, your chance at some rewards are gone.

15. My answer is the same for both questions, it's the people. I've met so many amazing people on here, some of which only stayed in my life for a short period, some of which I'm still friends with today, but each and every one of them impacted my life somehow. If it wasn't for them, I'd probably of quit ages ago?

16. I came to pimD because it thought it was an app that does idk romance stories for some reason lmao. But I started to enjoy the hunts, stats and competitive nature of the games. It also serves as a platform for others to interact and well, most ppl like me come to this game to escape from reality... for that, this game just serves as a place for ppl to become someone they're not irl. After everything, my answer to why I continue to play this game is simple.i love trading. And I like my rs a lot. He became part of my life. Lmao cheesy much (?)

17. I love PIMD because of the caring people and the fact that you can help others out. What keeps me playing this game is my determination to increase my stats and become apart of the welcome committee.

18. Pimd is like meth. You might lose your teeth and hairline using it but you'd still sell your sisters organs on the black market to keep using it.

19. My hc/my friends. I was excited to come back because of them. And I also think that the game is very unique and quite different, making it stand out ig.

20. Omg there’s me from the past