bring back them now!

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -IN-ToEatingPie-, May 24, 2019.

1. Revive the barcodes, regain control. Exterminate the Arpee

2. Well before we even begin to ponder on that, you need to learn how to properly title something.

3. I prefer this writing of sentences. Narrated by the pie

4. Arpee is life

5. Barcodes?

6. Yes the great codes, they were so cool, I was an undercover fanboy

7. I’m lost

8. He wants the people in the club -Barcode Ultimatum- to become active again and ~restore their former glory~. I think a good bit of them have left to focus on KAW.

9. I need to redownload kaw, haven’t been on for 3 years

10. According to my RS, it's dead anyway. (For example; the main chat channel didn't move like at all the entire time he was online and showed messages spanning back like 10+ minutes prior.) Rarely anyone plays it anymore, except for super dedicated players. They just added new lands a few weeks ago though, so ATA hasn't quite abandoned it yet.

11. Oh yeah, KAW is pretty dead :/ I tried to redownload and check it out maybe a month ago? Not worth it tbh.

12. i miss the barcodes! they brought a lot of entertainment to pimd :lol:

13. Won’t happen unfortunately and even if they tried, it would be nowhere near the same

14. Sounds neat, how can I learn more?

15. KaW wc hasn't been active for the last 3years lol. But there's still 1000s of clans actively doing b2b EBs etc. And lots of active in the wars

16. How long has KAW forums been a relative graveyard

17. A clubmate of mine is doing a war there right now, but he says it's super dead.

18. To learn more, donate to my furniture cause ?

19. 3 ish years. We had a wave where the mods went wild locking and silencing in forums, kinda killed it for us