Motivation

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 23, 2019.

1. Do 20 burpees, 20 squats and 20 pushups rn. You are losing muscle and endurance as we speak

2. Missed your pole class again?

3. I never missed it even once. It doesn't start til next Sunday

4. Wtf is a burpee... the only burpee I know is the cloth you use when gently patting an infant's back after feeding them so they don't get spit up on your clothes.

5. Ig you were never on sport teams or in dance classes :/ it's a torturous event that consists of jumping up and then touching the floor w your hands and doing a pushup

6. Similar to 'suicides' which male sports teams will usually do. They run a distance as fast as they can, when they get to the end they do a pushup then go back and do the same thing

7. I can burp 20 Es

8. Ew. I am actually physically incapable of burping

9. I took Irish river dancing for 6 years, took softball and soccer seasonally as a child a few times, and have been fencing for 7 years :eek: never had to do a burpee before, not even in P.E.

10. Manlet

11. They should've taught you in soccer and soft ball ? that's weird. I never did them in P.E. either but I did cheerleading for a bit and ballet and other dance classes and we always had to do them.

12. Ew. ?

Pole classes seem fun tho. Wish they weren't so $$$

14. My university has a bunch of discounted classes for students. But I ended up paying for some closer to my apartment so instead of the discounted $80 ones I'm paying like $160 (cad)

15. O. Actually, I can't even do a burpee or push up rn. My wrist is still weak from the strain. :( I can't even go to yoga class rn. Makes me sad to remember :(

16. I mean I don't know how committed community softball and soccer for 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 years olds is to physical training. We pretty much were taught how to play the sport and then had some games against other communities for 2 months, and then it was over

17. I'm sorry for the reminder :c

18. Each or for a session?

Have fuuuun!! I will keep an eye on forums to hear more about it. 

19. For a session. So it's like 6 weeks and then I move up a level and get to learn tricks and stuff (potentially, my arm strength is weak af so maybe I'll have to redo the class and build up my strength). My current level will be mostly us working on strength, flexibility and learning to climb the pole

20. Well, it sounds fun whether they gave the best instruction they coulda given or otherwise