[PETITION] Pin Wall Posts

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by RevolutionaryWolf, May 21, 2019.

1. Not sure if this had been suggested before. (if it has then I'm just reiterating the idea. If it has been suggested a lot well, oops)

I just wish there was a way to pin certain wall posts on your wall so they remain at the top of your wall. It's helpful for traders, people who want to announce something and don't want to keep repeating it (like my HS mini FAQ), for posting trivia games on walls or just people who wanna keep important/nice stuff up top.

That's it, really. 

2. Support. :)

3. Stan Wolfie tbh. Support

4. Love that! Support

5. Support

6. Support

7. It's be suggested a few times but it's still a great idea. There could be like a little star next to the ign. Or an option in the edit to favorite instead of just delete.

tl;dr support :lol:

8. Was worried about that.  So in that case this thread is just meant to reiterate their ideas and for people to add suggestions to improve it!

9. Support

10. So much support!!!

11. A pin option and a hide option.

Roleplay likes this.
  12. I love this idea. Wall management is hard. I hate when my favorite posts get scrolled off. I have some great ones that I occasionally clear my wall just to enjoy.