can we add "Use All CS" button please

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, May 21, 2019.

1. Support ??

2. There are so many other things the devs could fix like making parties keep this game interesting

3. Making new parties wouldn't be more interesting unless they change the way parties are completed i.e. not just hitting repeat action over and over again ;_; it would also make finding potd way more difficult

4. We have had the same parties for 6 years or more new parties would give us vets something to keep us staying

5. New parties aren't going to make things interesting. If you're bored of hitting repeat action on the currently existing ones, you'll bore of hitting repeat action quickly on any new parties :roll:

6. If there were to be new parties, they could be genuinely harder ones. There's the Pro POTD but the newer one's would be something like Super Pro POTD. Hardest could be for 60mcs+ people. Make it more worth getting stronger for more rewards.

7. I am already doing pvp the point is how many times do you notice people who are barely active get active when they bring in the new 5ec parties or bring pvp to hunts so your point is invalid pay attention to what you see

8. ATA had Super Pros a few years ago but removed them and said they would probably reintroduce them in the future. I agree that that sounds like a good idea, but I don't think there should be new parties (Super Pros wouldn't be "new" per say because they've already existed).

9. I remember making a suggestion like that once. It was met with similar response.

I have no idea why players here on the forums are so hostile. Make any suggestion regarding convenience, worth or functionality; and they'll just tell you "stop being lazy", "get good" or some other derogatory statement that doesn't add to any discussion.

10. Let's just add one super pro and have it be Big In Japan. Call it Hell instead. :lol:

11. Super pros were removed because it made smaller stats feel like they were behind even though it made people want to grow

12. And there are well over 700 clubs why not add new parties i mean if we are going to have that many clubs why not add parties

14. Part of the game is clicking, and there’s actually strategy in only using certain amount of energy bars. If you simplify everything there’d be nothing to do lol. So no support.

15. Who said anything about PvP?????? And PvP hunts are an entirely different thing than adding new parties so that's quite a false equivalent. I fully support PvP hunts.

And no, sorry. I don't know many people that are suddenly interested because they are new parties, so maybe it's just the circles you run in ー most of the time they aren't even new, as they reuse most of the exclusive parties for annual holidays.

If parties like these were a permanent addition, they wouldn't be as popular as they are compared to when they are only existing for 2 weeks max; the exclusive, limited time is part of what piques interest. The "excitement" of them would quickly wear off and then people like you would be back to complaining about wanting new parties. They are a temporary fix to a real issue of boredom on this app.

You can't keep applying a band-aid to a bleeding laceration. You need stitches. Stop suggesting a band-aid.
    ...It can do both at the same time.
    Many clubs do not even have all of the existing parties unlocked.

16. Well, stop being lazy

17. They should introduce a feature where you open the app and it plays the game for you and you just watch the screen and dont do anything and then complain that it doesnt do it fast enough and when it goes on forums it generates responses on its own using an algorithm based on your previous replies